Yealink Forums
OpenVPN problems with new firmware T26 V7 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: OpenVPN problems with new firmware T26 V7 (/showthread.php?tid=292)

OpenVPN problems with new firmware T26 V7 - alfil2k - 03-20-2013 02:37 AM

Hi,

I make and update firmware mi T26 to V7 and now we have problem with the calls to a local asterisk account. The scenario that we have is:

Account 1 ----> Local Asterisk (registered) Net 172.16.0.0
Account 2 ----> Remote Asterisk (registered) Net 10.8.0.0 OpenVPN connected.

When I make a call using account 2, everything ok.
When I make a call using account 1, call ok but no audio. When we make a trace and see the invite package goes with the ip 10.8.0.6 (openvpn net).

If I deactivated openvpn, I can make call OK with account 1, obviously not registered in account 2.

Not problem with firmware V6.60.

Any idea?

RE: OpenVPN problems with new firmware T26 V7 - Yealink Support - 03-26-2013 05:18 PM

Hello,
1. Now the issue happened in the firmware 6.70.0.130? And which firmware works well? 6.60.0.140 or other firmware version?
2. The problem is:It's ok when you make the local call with account 1, but it's not ok when you make a remote call(these two accounts are in the same OpenVPN network), both two sides do not have audio? Or only caller can not hear?
3. Could you provide the phone trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file both when you use V70 and V60, so we can have a reference?
Before you export the syslog, please make sure set Log Level as 6, then reboot the phone, and reproduce the issue again, then export the syslog, trace, config.bin file.
Thanks.