Yealink Forums
T46G BLF Light malfunction after upgrade to 28.80.0.110 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G BLF Light malfunction after upgrade to 28.80.0.110 (/showthread.php?tid=28827)

T46G BLF Light malfunction after upgrade to 28.80.0.110 - jholcombe - 10-04-2016 11:56 PM

After upgrading my T46G phones from 28.80.0.95 to 28.80.0.110, after a period of time the BLF lights no longer work as expected. For example, when an extension is ringing, that light will not flash red on other phones. I'm not entirely sure that this is a result of the upgrade, but the issue seems to have occurred post-upgrade. If I re-provision the phones (3CX v 14), they will work for a while, but after a period of time the lights stop working again. Any ideas?

RE: T46G BLF Light malfunction after upgrade to 28.80.0.110 - Lucia_Yealink - 10-28-2016 10:04 AM

Hi jholcombe,

About your problem, do you mean when the status of the monitored extension changed, the BLF LED stay green all the time?
If the answer is yes, please update the firmware to the latest version(28.80.0.130) and test again.
If the problem still exist , please kindly share us more informtion below:

1. Do you connect EXP40? How many BLF keys you configure?
2. Please kindly provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when you reproduce the issue for us to analyze. About how to get the three files, please refer to the FAQ below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
Since it is a rondomly issue, please export the syslog to the server.
3. It would be better if you provide the three files when the BLF work normally, so that we can make a compasion.
4. How many phones you have in total? And how many of them have the issue? How often the issue will happen? Such as once a day? How long the does "a peroid of time" mean?

Thank you for your information in advanced.

Best Regards,
Lucia