Yealink Forums
Can't de-register default base - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Can't de-register default base (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Can't de-register default base - Nigutz - 11-27-2014 02:01 AM

Hello,

I'm having lots of difficulties trying to deregister the default base of all of my new W52H.

They all come with a pre-registered base (base 1) and I can't deregister it. I'm not able to register to the working base, the W52H can't even list it when trying to register.

How do i force the deregistration of a base not having this base?

Thanks

RE: Can't de-register default base - CWR - 11-27-2014 02:58 AM

never used this device - but is there a factory reset that would do it?

RE: Can't de-register default base - Nigutz - 11-27-2014 03:29 AM

(11-27-2014 02:58 AM)craigreilly Wrote:  never used this device - but is there a factory reset that would do it?

Unfortunatelly the factory reset doesn't reset the preregistered base.

RE: Can't de-register default base - Wilson_Yealink - 11-27-2014 08:37 PM

Hi Nigutz,

1. Access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->De-reg. Handset->enter the PIN number, default is 0000. Choose the handset which you want to de-registration.
2. If you register one handset to more than one base, you can access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->Select base, choose the base you want to register.
For more information, please refer to the user guide of W52P.
Yealink_W52P_User_Guide_V73

thanks

RE: Can't de-register default base - Nigutz - 11-27-2014 09:50 PM

(11-27-2014 08:37 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  Hi Nigutz,

1. Access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->De-reg. Handset->enter the PIN number, default is 0000. Choose the handset which you want to de-registration.
2. If you register one handset to more than one base, you can access to phone menu->Settings->Registration->Select base, choose the base you want to register.
For more information, please refer to the user guide of W52P.
Yealink_W52P_User_Guide_V73

thanks

Hello,

maybe I wan't clear, but It's not possible to deregister a base if this handset is not "connected" to the base.

To be more clear my problem is: the handset has in its config a pre registered base. I don't have in my hands this base (it's in an other office in an other continent). I can't deregister the handset without the base, all I got when trying to deregister is "Not in range".
The base I'm trying to register (in my office) is working properly with 2 other handsets.
It's impossible to register this handset with this base if I don't deregister the handset to the previous base.

So I need a way to "force" deregistration to the handset.

Thanks for your help

RE: Can't de-register default base - Nigutz - 12-02-2014 11:02 PM

So, any suggestion?

RE: Can't de-register default base - Wilson_Yealink - 12-03-2014 01:54 PM

Hi Nigutz,

Sorry for my delay and misunderstanding.
For your situation, you can deregister the handset via web GUI of the base, this is "force" way. Access to web gui->Status->Handset&VoIP. Delete the handset which you want. Just like below screenshot.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1200]

thanks

RE: Can't de-register default base - phonegeek2015 - 05-12-2016 12:18 PM

Yealink_Wilson,

I don't think you're taking the time to read the post. He does not have the original base!!
I have an identical situation. I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Is there any way to forcefully de-register a handset when the original base is NOT by any means available?
Again, I will repeat for the sake of it, the original base is not present, the phone will not register to a new one. Howe can it be
de-registered so that it will accept a new base station??

RE: Can't de-register default base - complex1 - 05-12-2016 02:45 PM

phonegeek2015 Wrote:I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Hi,

As far as I know is it not possible to register a W52H handset to a none W52P base.
But the handset(s) should register to another and not original W52P Base.

Please reset the base to factory default and try again.

RE: Can't de-register default base - GregoireG - 07-15-2019 09:11 PM

(05-12-2016 02:45 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
phonegeek2015 Wrote:I have the handset (W52H) and I do NOT have the original base.
Hi,

As far as I know is it not possible to register a W52H handset to a none W52P base.
But the handset(s) should register to another and not original W52P Base.

Please reset the base to factory default and try again.

Hi,

I have the same problem, do you have a solution for De-Reg a handset without the base?

Thank you for your help !

Grégoire