Yealink Forums
T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue (/showthread.php?tid=2807)

Pages: 1 2

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - woolooloo - 05-15-2015 12:32 AM

(03-09-2015 10:29 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  The V80 beta is not available now. The time frame is Q2 or Q3 this year.
Probably in June or July.

I would also definitely like a resolution of this problem. One possibility that would work for us is to allow us to select a 2nd wallpaper that is displayed when the DSS keys are up. So I can have our logo in the middle when DSS keys are not displayed in the middle, then switch to a 2nd wallpaper that only has a solid color in the middle when DSS keys are up.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - wcoggins@converging.net - 09-26-2015 12:31 AM

I completely agree that this feature is needed. Other systems allow for a light or dark font. Why is YEALINK dragging it's heels on this? The forums show that this is often requested.
It is a very simple request that would allow better Customer Branding.
Some of our Clients have turned down the YEALINK phones for this reason.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - elementpbx - 10-06-2015 04:11 AM

Was this implemented in v80? I do not see it in the 80.0.70 release.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - elementpbx - 12-17-2015 08:46 AM

Hello?

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - tsukraw - 12-19-2015 04:59 AM

This feature did not come out in V80, it is however not far out in another update.
Every customer of ours with T48 phones are wanting this update asap.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - Kamiware - 02-10-2016 07:08 PM

(05-15-2015 12:32 AM)woolooloo Wrote:  I would also definitely like a resolution of this problem. One possibility that would work for us is to allow us to select a 2nd wallpaper that is displayed when the DSS keys are up. So I can have our logo in the middle when DSS keys are not displayed in the middle, then switch to a 2nd wallpaper that only has a solid color in the middle when DSS keys are up.

Dear,

This is also an extreme critical issue for us.

Please provide a fix asap.

If not we will be forced to go look for an other vendor. Since like this, the customers are extreme unhappy.

Thanks for a quick reply.

Samuel

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - tsukraw - 02-12-2016 12:54 PM

I have seen screen shots of the upcoming resolution to this.
Should be shortly we will see this fixed.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - ParagonVoIP - 03-25-2019 12:05 AM

Has this died on the design table? It's now 2019 and still can't find a way to change the text color.