Yealink Forums
T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue (/showthread.php?tid=2807)

Pages: 1 2

T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - elementpbx - 11-19-2014 08:38 AM

I posted this in wishlist too, but I figured I would enter in this thread as well.

If you use a custom wallpaper that has light background it is impossible to see the white text due to the transparent DSS Keys/Line Keys. This is a huge issue. Either shade them more or simply add the feature to use Black text or default White text. This would solve the issue.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - James_Yealink - 11-24-2014 03:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback.
Our product department do consider this issue in V73 but finally they decide to keep the current mechnism since there is no a better design now.

Maybe they will change this in a later version.

Regards,
James

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - elementpbx - 11-24-2014 11:23 PM

An option to use Black Text would suffice. Right Now we have to create a background solely DARK colors.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - tsukraw - 12-08-2014 01:15 AM

I brought this issue up when the T48 initially launched.
This is a big issue for us as well. When we deploy phones to a new customer we typically put there company Logo as the background.

With the white DSS keys it really throws a loop in this since you cant read them with light colors and a lot of logs have light colors.

We partly avoid T48 units for this reason. I know it is a simple background and changing it to something else would fix the issue but when you are deploying T46/T48 together. A customer has a really nice logo background on T46 then cant have the same thing on a T48 they are not happy so we avoid the T48 in mixed deployments.

Like @elementpbx stated, if there was just a option to change from White text to Black test that would resolve a lot of our issues. Or a third option to turn off transparency we would really like that.

Thanks

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - James_Yealink - 12-08-2014 09:50 AM

Thanks for suggestion. I will foward this to our product department.

Regards,
James

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - elementpbx - 01-07-2015 11:02 PM

Just got two more complaints in a week of installs about the T48 contrast where the users cannot see the text writing. This is an issue that should be addressed. If I have so many people complain I'm sure you have hundreds more as well. I think this is a simple solution.

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - telepathinc - 03-07-2015 07:02 PM

Please implement BLACK text option - customer may buy Polycom instead of Yealink

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - James_Yealink - 03-09-2015 08:34 AM

Hi All,

We have a plan to solve the issue in V80 of T48.

Regards,
James

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - tsukraw - 03-09-2015 09:25 AM

Is there going to be a beta of V80?
Any chance there is a estimated time frame for V80 beta availability of it?

RE: T48 Wallpaper (White Text or Black Text) Issue - James_Yealink - 03-09-2015 10:29 AM

The V80 beta is not available now. The time frame is Q2 or Q3 this year.
Probably in June or July.