Yealink Forums
Speed Dial Code - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Speed Dial Code (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Speed Dial Code - elementpbx - 03-05-2013 08:48 AM

Is there a way to use a code or DSS key to hit a database of contacts. I know you can do groups contacts, but what about a group or list and an ID number for the contact.

Example...
DSS Key for LIST followed by a 2 digit code (13) for ABC Store. Then the phone will dial the contact number associated wit contact number 13 in the list.

I have a customer with 100 speed dials and they use a code number to hit the database.

RE: Speed Dial Code - Yealink Support - 03-19-2013 09:53 AM

(03-05-2013 08:48 AM)elementpbx Wrote:  Is there a way to use a code or DSS key to hit a database of contacts. I know you can do groups contacts, but what about a group or list and an ID number for the contact.

Example...
DSS Key for LIST followed by a 2 digit code (13) for ABC Store. Then the phone will dial the contact number associated wit contact number 13 in the list.

I have a customer with 100 speed dials and they use a code number to hit the database.

Hello,elementpbx
If your customer need use 100 speed dials, you can install the Expansion Module. Yealink have two Exp, there are Exp38 and Exp39 , every EXP have 38 CSS KEY. You can use 3 Expansion Module.

RE: Speed Dial Code - elementpbx - 03-27-2013 12:10 AM

Yes. They have about 150 and thier old phones could save 500 numbers and then use a code to access them. Useful for T32 phones too.

If you could import contacts (which you can now) then maybe add a speed dial code to it.

Example: 55-143 which means 55 (Contacts) 143 (Bob Smith) and then dial.