Yealink Forums
xml browser thermostat integration - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: xml browser thermostat integration (/showthread.php?tid=2688)

xml browser thermostat integration - PhoneSystemsAndHomeAutomation - 11-03-2014 01:30 AM

I'd like to create an xml browser app to integrate my home automation thermostat controls, and possibly later lighting too. My guess is that the best way to get the two to integrate is through HTTP GETs to fetch info and send commands.

Is this possible at all?

If yes, Where can I find documentation for this?

Thanks in advance.

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - cptjack - 11-03-2014 05:25 PM

I have done a fair share for XML integration on the T38G and more recently on the T48G. I would suggest you start with the the XML Browser development Guide. What type of phone are you using?

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - Coco_Yealink - 11-04-2014 09:22 AM

Hello PhoneSystemsAndHomeAutomation,

In order to know more application scenarios in your side , I have replied you to your email.
Please check the mail at your convenient.

Thanks you @cptjack for your good replying.

Thx

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - PhoneSystemsAndHomeAutomation - 11-05-2014 12:04 PM

I have a bunch of t48g phones. Thanks for the replies

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - PhoneSystemsAndHomeAutomation - 11-06-2014 02:46 AM

@cptjack - Is there any guide for the T48G?

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - cptjack - 11-06-2014 06:32 AM

The link posted is for all T4x models including the T48G. It is for firmware version v71 however it should work for V72 too.
For the v73 beta firmware, the guide is posted in this thread.

(11-06-2014 06:32 AM)cptjack Wrote:  The link posted is for all T4x models including the T48G. It is for firmware version v71 however it should work for V72 too.
For the v73 beta firmware, the guide is posted in this thread.

RE: xml browser thermostat integration - Karl Patrick - 12-19-2016 11:02 AM

Hi

You may consult that to Tenfold. If you need a CTI solution to integrate Yealink with your CRM. It offers integration for more than 150 phone systems and CRM and has features such as click to dial and call pop up on inbound and outbound call. There's a free trial you can sign up to and a free demo as well. Here's a link to their integrations https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/