Yealink Forums
Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wishlist (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g (/showthread.php?tid=2629)

Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - tsukraw - 10-25-2014 06:18 AM

I don't think there is a way to do this but was asked by a customer today if we could.
On a DSS key prior to the label is a picture. The picture changes with the type of button it is. The picture takes up a little bit of space which would allow for a couple more characters in the label if it wasn't there.

Customer asked if we could somehow remove the picture. I'm sure some users would like to keep them there but i agreed with the customer the image is kind of pointless.

Maybe a option to Yes / No to display DSS key type image?

Thanks!

RE: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - James_Yealink - 10-27-2014 08:36 PM

Hi Tsukraw,

This can't be achieved now, there is no a configuration about this.
I will record this requirement and transfer it to our product department. They may consider adding it in future.

Regards,
James

RE: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - CWR - 10-28-2014 03:11 AM

I like this idea. I'd also like option for the Image to be removed on incoming calls if there is no image.
Why do I need an outline of a head. Let me instead see the full Caller ID Name.

RE: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - James_Yealink - 10-28-2014 10:53 AM

Craig, thanks for your suggestion of DSSKEY image.

About the second question, latest V73 has already supported it. Go to web interface Settings-> Call display, disable contact photo.

Regards,
James

RE: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - Jake47 - 02-17-2015 12:33 AM

Yes, please. I would be interested in this option as well. The icon doesn't provide much information and it takes up too much space from the label.

RE: Ability to remove DSS key type image on T46g - CWR - 02-17-2015 01:53 AM

(10-28-2014 10:53 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  About the second question, latest V73 has already supported it. Go to web interface Settings-> Call display, disable contact photo.

James,
I had not loaded it yet because 3cx was not on board with v73. They are now - and I like this very much. Thank you for implementing it.