Yealink Forums
Action URL for Call Park - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Action URL for Call Park (/showthread.php?tid=2587)

Action URL for Call Park - Pacebreaker - 10-18-2014 09:32 PM

Hi!

I have a T46 linked upto 3CX and its working great Smile

There is just one thing i am trying to do:

I have programmed 4 of the DSS key as call park keys.

When the user presses these keys it parks the call fine, but none of the action URL get triggered. I tried them all, Hold, Blind Transfer etc.. The only one that did get triggered was Busy To Idle, but it doesn't contain any information about the number (Call Park ext).

Is there any way to do this? I wish to log when a user parks a call and to which park extension (eg SP0, SP1).

I can log when a user picks up a park call, because it triggers the Outgoing call URL. But not when parking.

Any way I can do this??

Thank you. Big Grin

P.S Really good phone, very impressed with it.

RE: Action URL for Call Park - James_Yealink - 10-21-2014 11:46 PM

Hi Pacebreaker,

Thanks for your support to Yealink phones.
Currently there is no an action URL parameter which can meet your need.
The action URL is triggered after the phone becomes idle and at that time there is no an active call which allow phone to get park extension from.

And may I know what would you like to do with the logs? To monitor which park ext is used most or monitor the park ext status?

Regards,
James

RE: Action URL for Call Park - Pacebreaker - 10-22-2014 12:07 AM

Hi

Thanks for reply!

I wish to log how long the staff spend on the phone for management reports.

I have it working fine for most calls, but if a member of staff puts a call on hold, then another staff member picks it up it is hard for me to log the calls.

I think i might be able to find a way around it using the action URL that are there, just the logic will be more complicated than our current system.

Once i have worked it out I will post how i solved it using the current action URL in case it might help someone else that is looking to do this.

For future firmware, it would be great if there could be action URL for the DSS keys. It could send the type, value, label etc... for the DSS key pressed as well as the variables such as $remote and $active_user.

This would make it very useful for full logging of the phone.