Yealink Forums
issue in the phonehistory with silence - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: issue in the phonehistory with silence (/showthread.php?tid=2580)

Pages: 1 2

issue in the phonehistory with silence - supportimtlucca - 10-18-2014 02:17 AM

Dear everyone,
I want to report a strange behaviour of the phone, if you do not answer a telephone call when the phone operate in silence mode the call will be not displayed in the history. Do someone know a solution to this issue?

Best regards, L.

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - Coco_Yealink - 10-18-2014 10:44 AM

Hello supportimtlucca,

Sorry that this feature cannot support in our phones recently.
But I would like to know why you have this scenario ?

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - supportimtlucca - 10-19-2014 05:32 AM

For example yesterday I was in the office in a meeting and I silenced the phone. Later I was not able to find who call
(10-18-2014 10:44 AM)Yealink_Coco Wrote:  Hello supportimtlucca,

Sorry that this feature cannot support in our phones recently.
But I would like to know why you have this scenario ?

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - Coco_Yealink - 10-20-2014 08:41 AM

Hello supportimtlucca,

Could you please tell me what's the model you used, and which firmware does the model run?
And how many phones in your side have the issue?
What is the probability of the problem?

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - supportimtlucca - 10-20-2014 04:41 PM

sure
the issue is on every phone t22p we have the firmware we are running is te latest 7.72.0.80. The problem verifies every time.

Best L.

(10-20-2014 08:41 AM)Yealink_Coco Wrote:  Hello supportimtlucca,

Could you please tell me what's the model you used, and which firmware does the model run?
And how many phones in your side have the issue?
What is the probability of the problem?

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - Coco_Yealink - 10-21-2014 05:02 PM

Hello ,

Sorry that I cannot reproduce the issue in my side. Could you please tell me what is the platform do you use in your side?
And did the issue heppen on your T22P which running in other firmware, but not 7.72.0.80 ?
If the issue happen in 7.72.0.80, but not in other firmware , then could you please get the trace/syslog(level 6) from the phone when issue happen.
Note:It will better if you can provide two kinds of information for me, including issue T22P and nomal T22P .Then I can analyse the information to make a comparison.
Please refer to the How to export syslog config trace file for details.
And then send your information to my email:coco@yealink.com

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - supportimtlucca - 10-21-2014 05:33 PM

It is very simple to reproduce perhaps I did not explain well. Just call a t22p and when it is ringing press silence from the immediate menu that appears on the lower of the screen

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - Coco_Yealink - 10-22-2014 06:15 PM

sorry that, I still cannot reproduce.
Is it possible for you to provide a video for me ? And upload to my ftp: ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com/video/

Thx

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - jolouis - 10-22-2014 09:51 PM

(10-21-2014 05:33 PM)supportimtlucca Wrote:  It is very simple to reproduce perhaps I did not explain well. Just call a t22p and when it is ringing press silence from the immediate menu that appears on the lower of the screen

Just wanted to say that it works fine for me here on my T22P connected to Asterisk... Steps I took:
1) Call T22
2) As call is ringing, press Silence softkey on T22
3) Hangup original call (or wait for voicemail)
4) T22 says "1 Missed call", and call shows up in the log.

Is it possible that the call is being answered somewhere else? The one thing we've found with Yealinks is that if you have a call that gets cancelled with "reason: call completed elsewhere" then the phone does not log the call at all...

RE: issue in the phonehistory with silence - supportimtlucca - 10-22-2014 10:45 PM

(10-22-2014 06:15 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote:  sorry that, I still cannot reproduce.
Is it possible for you to provide a video for me ? And upload to my ftp: ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com/video/

Thx

I made the video, but I cannot upload it. What username and password should I use for the ftp?

(10-22-2014 10:45 PM)supportimtlucca Wrote:  
(10-22-2014 06:15 PM)Yealink_Coco Wrote:  sorry that, I still cannot reproduce.

Thx

I made the video, but I cannot upload it. What username and password should I use for the ftp?

Sorry just saw the credentials.
Done, video is up!
it's named yalink2.mp4