Yealink Forums
T22 - Directory Search Source List In Dialing - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T22 - Directory Search Source List In Dialing (/showthread.php?tid=2569)

T22 - Directory Search Source List In Dialing - john2k - 10-16-2014 07:53 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I've just setup a few Yealink T22 phones with Asterisk FreePBX. I have enabled Remote Phone Book directory and it's pointing to a php file on my webserver which builds a XML phone directory that displays very well on the T22 phone. However, the problem I am facing is if I enable Remote Phone Book as the method for Search Source List In Dialing. Problem with this is that strangely as i type an extension into the keypad, it will show me some random extensions. Some extensions work very well but some show random extensions. For example, if i type 302, it will return the following options:

Notice how the actual one I typed is almost right at the bottom. I have no idea why it's showing the others. Even if it showed the others, it should at least show the 100% matched one first.

Any ideas what can be wrong?

Thanks

RE: T22 - Directory Search Source List In Dialing - James_Yealink - 10-17-2014 08:16 PM

Hi John2k,

What's the T22 firmware you are running?
Please make sure that the format of the XML direcotry built by php file is as required.
You can find the format in Yealink administrator guide.
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/T2X/2014219/Yealink_SIP-T2xP_and_SIP-T19P_IP_Phone_Family_Administrator_Guide_V72_25.pdf

Regards,
James

RE: T22 - Directory Search Source List In Dialing - john2k - 10-21-2014 06:11 PM

Hi James,

The phones firmware is 7.72.0.80

The XML file is correct as per the instructions in the Yealink administrator guide. Here is a sample of the output that my PHP file is generating:

PHP Code:
<YealinkIPPhoneDirectory>
    <
DirectoryEntry>
        <
Name>John</Name>
        <
Telephone>302</Telephone>
    </
DirectoryEntry>
    <
DirectoryEntry>