Yealink Forums
T28P Dialnow don't work - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T28P Dialnow don't work (/showthread.php?tid=2564)

T28P Dialnow don't work - vkeven - 10-16-2014 04:31 AM

Hi we are using dialnow feature of T28P and it won't work , we autoprovisionned the dialplan.xml and the phone gui dialnow correctly list the config but if with try to dial something on the phone nothing happened and the delay of "Dial now timeout" is set to 1 sec , the same file work perfectly on T46G

(10-16-2014 04:31 AM)vkeven Wrote:  Hi we are using dialnow feature of T28P and it won't work , we autoprovisionned the dialplan.xml and the phone gui dialnow correctly list the config but if with try to dial something on the phone nothing happened and the delay of "Dial now timeout" is set to 1 sec , the same file work perfectly on T46G

Respond by myself but could be useful for others people

dialplan.xml don't wrk with T28P even if the parameters are populated you need to use dialnow.item.1 etc...

dialnow.item.1=1xx
dialnow.item.2=91xxxxxxxxxx
etc.....

RE: T28P Dialnow don't work - Lucas1 - 10-17-2014 05:11 PM

Hi vkeven ,
This is a yealink technical support, Lucas ,nice to caontact you.
I teset in my side ,it is OK,so I attach the "dialnow demo.zip",please check.

you can config via autop and download the dialnow xml and test.

For each dial-now rule you wish to add, add the following string to the file. Each starts on a separate line:
<Data DialNowRule=”” LineID=""/>
Where:
DialNowRule=””/ rule=”” specifies the dial-now rule.
LineID=””/ lines=”” specifies the desired line(s) for this rule. When you leave it blank or enter 0, this dial-now rule will apply to all lines.
3. Specify the values within double quotes.
4. Save the change.

Best wishes
Lucas