Yealink Forums
T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name (/showthread.php?tid=2551)

T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name - boogers1 - 10-14-2014 04:20 PM

Hi all

We have an Innovaphone PBX with lots of Yealink devices. Different models. All is working fine except on the T38 of the receptionist. She doesn't see the group diversion or IVR name of the menu when she get's incoming calls. Therefore she cannot pickup the phone with the right language or greeting. All other models show this, except for the T38. I've been playing with the Caller ID header but no change....
Thanks

Steven

RE: T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name - James_Yealink - 10-15-2014 03:11 PM

Hi Boogers,

Sorry to tell you that the diversion display in T38G is not available.
If the feature is necessary to the receptionist is it possible to replace the T38G with a T28?
A person who doesn't need the diversion display feature can use the T38G.

Regards,
James

RE: T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name - boogers1 - 10-15-2014 09:38 PM

(10-15-2014 03:11 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Boogers,

Sorry to tell you that the diversion display in T38G is not available.
If the feature is necessary to the receptionist is it possible to replace the T38G with a T28?
A person who doesn't need the diversion display feature can use the T38G.

Regards,
James

Hi James
Thanks for the reply, i understand the problem
The only issue is that the receptionist has an external button box with lcd display, i assume this doens't work on the T28?

Regards

RE: T38P not showing diversion group or IVR name - James_Yealink - 10-16-2014 04:05 PM

Boogers1,

Do you mean expansion model EXP38/39?
If yes, please don't worry. The two expansion model can work well in T28.

James