Yealink Forums
V73 unwanted item on T28p - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: V73 unwanted item on T28p (/showthread.php?tid=2550)

V73 unwanted item on T28p - tsukraw - 10-14-2014 09:35 AM

So i am assuming there is a way to remove this but I for the life of me cannot find it.
Have a T28p that was upgraded from V60 to V73. Prior to V73 on the front of the screen it showed the "Label" of Account 1 under the Yealink logo.

After the upgrade it now shows "Default Account: Label" The default account: is really not necessary but cannot find a way to remove it. Is there a way to take it off so that the Label can fit without cutting off both ends?

I have attached a screen shot of the phone "Thanks to the new screen shot features Smile That is nice.. So you can see what i am talking about i have blurred content that we didnt want to share.

RE: V73 unwanted item on T28p - BrettB - 10-14-2014 11:32 AM

(10-14-2014 09:35 AM)tsukraw Wrote:  After the upgrade it now shows "Default Account: Label" The default account: is really not necessary but cannot find a way to remove it. Is there a way to take it off so that the Label can fit without cutting off both ends?

+1 The "Default Account:" label is undesired.

RE: V73 unwanted item on T28p - James_Yealink - 10-14-2014 05:23 PM

Hi Tsukraw/Brettb,

Thanks for your feedback. The default account lable will be removed in V73 comercial version.
Welcome for any feedback of V73 beta version.

Regards,
James