Yealink Forums
T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup (/showthread.php?tid=255)

T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - simonatkins - 02-26-2013 06:08 PM

Hi, I think I've discovered a fault on the T26 and T28 SIP phones.
I am running the latest firmware V70.

When a call is alerting/ringing on the phone you can answer it with a SIP NOTIFY of 'Event:talk' instead of lifting the receiver. Now when the caller hangs up, the phone stays in a 'connected/talking' state.

Tried sending this to support@yealink.com but their mail system just bounces the email.

RE: T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - Yealink Support - 03-27-2013 02:11 PM

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
So now only callee still stays in connected/talking state, right? But caller is in idle status?
Could you provide trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then reproduce the issue, and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
Thanks.

RE: T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - simonatkins - 03-27-2013 06:18 PM

The caller is gone not even in idle and the callee stays in the connected/talking state. I would like to export these logs for you but there's nowhere to attach them. If you click on the email or PM buttons in this forum, there's no attach option how do I get this information to you? And no - I'm not posting sensitive log data on a public forum. If you follow my instructions in my OP you could reproduce it yourself.

Please advise.

RE: T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - Yealink Support - 03-28-2013 04:29 PM

Hello,
Sorry today i tried to reproduce the issue by Socket tool, with a Notify message including 'Event:talk', but failed.
1. Could you send me your sip notify message body to me?
2. To solve the problem more quickly, you can send us trace, syslog, config.bin
3. You can send these to my email: Cathy@yealink.com
Thanks.

RE: T28, T26 SIP phone failing after caller hangup - simonatkins - 04-03-2013 05:21 PM

Logs on the way. thanks

Your email address is invalid, the email got bounced back to me. it's on some sort of global spam list. Please advise.