Yealink Forums
Enhancement to configure the FAC to be hidden - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Enhancement to configure the FAC to be hidden (/showthread.php?tid=2545)

Enhancement to configure the FAC to be hidden - tsukraw - 10-13-2014 11:10 AM

I like the new feature to hide the feature codes. That is a great idea!!
Maybe it could be taken one step farther and allow that feature to be turned on for things like Speed dial or call park? Just a idea.

Example of why we would request this is say with 3CX they use SP1/SP2/SP3 and so on.
We assign SP1/2/3 to the Accounting department as Park 1,Park 2, Park3 labels. And then assign SP4,5,6 to the Sales department as Park 1,Park 2, Park 3 labels. It confuses users at thems when they press Park 1 and see SP4 on the screen. If there was a option to turn on the same hidden code option so it would display label instead that would be cool!

Same goes with speed dials. They see the speed labeled as "Paging" hit the button and then they see a the extension number of paging. If we could hide that extension number so when they hit paging all they see is the Label name that would be nice!

RE: Enhancement to configure the FAC to be hidden - James_Yealink - 10-14-2014 11:20 AM

Thanks for the suggestion.

It does mske sense in this situation.
I will forward it to our product department.

Regards,
James

RE: Enhancement to configure the FAC to be hidden - Ken Dever - 10-22-2014 01:57 AM

(10-14-2014 11:20 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestion.

It does mske sense in this situation.
I will forward it to our product department.

Regards,
James

I agree that it is nice and could you also consider being able to hide the feature access code for a Prefix. What I mean by this is with v73 under DSS Keys I am able to Create Type = Prefix + Value = *53 + Label = Intercom. Issue is when a user press's the intercom DSS key it displays *53. What we would like it to do is display the Label.
Thank you for your consideration.