Yealink Forums
T48G Incomming Call - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G Incomming Call (/showthread.php?tid=2488)

T48G Incomming Call - gyegavian - 09-27-2014 04:58 AM

Is there a way to turn off the big caller ID square for incoming calls. I want to be able to use the DSS keys to transfer calls but it blocks them? How do I do this?

RE: T48G Incomming Call - Wilson_Yealink - 09-28-2014 02:24 PM

HI gyegavian,

Do you mean you want to use DSS key to transfer the call when you are in an incoming call?
If yes, please try below steps:
1. Access to the phone menu->Features->DSS key->select one DSS key which haven't been set, select the key event in the Type pull-list field and select the transfer in the key Type pull-list field. Enter the correvt value and tap the save key. You also can set it via web gui->DSSKEY tab.
2. Access ro the web GUI->Features->Transfer tab, select the value you want in the Transfer Mode Via Dsskey pull-list field. click confirm to accept the change.
3. If you set the DSS key number are not in the rang 1-11, after answering the call, then you want to transfer the call ,you need press the extended DSSKEY at the bottom right corner.
For more information, please refer to the user guide.
Yealink_SIP-T48G_User_Guide

thanks

RE: T48G Incomming Call - gyegavian - 09-28-2014 08:44 PM

Thank you Wilson, I am looking to program my keys with extensions and call queues. When an incoming call arrives I was hoping it could be answered by reception and use the dss keys to send the call to the appropriate place. I can use the transfer key then the dss key to send the call now. I just didn't want the user to have to be distracted by the giant screen that comes up in the middle of the dss key every time you want to make a call. I was hoping to replace the need for an expansion module but if you have to press the dss key everytime you need access to the dss keys not sure if this will work.

(09-28-2014 02:24 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  HI gyegavian,

Do you mean you want to use DSS key to transfer the call when you are in an incoming call?
If yes, please try below steps:
1. Access to the phone menu->Features->DSS key->select one DSS key which haven't been set, select the key event in the Type pull-list field and select the transfer in the key Type pull-list field. Enter the correvt value and tap the save key. You also can set it via web gui->DSSKEY tab.
2. Access ro the web GUI->Features->Transfer tab, select the value you want in the Transfer Mode Via Dsskey pull-list field. click confirm to accept the change.
3. If you set the DSS key number are not in the rang 1-11, after answering the call, then you want to transfer the call ,you need press the extended DSSKEY at the bottom right corner.
For more information, please refer to the user guide.
Yealink_SIP-T48G_User_Guide

thanks

RE: T48G Incomming Call - Wilson_Yealink - 10-11-2014 05:39 PM

Hi gyegavian,

I am sorry to tell you T48 doesn't support this configuration you described currently. Thanks for your suggetion. I will collect similar requirement from other users and submit it to our product department if many users need it.

thanks again.