Yealink Forums
DND and receptionist BLF - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: DND and receptionist BLF (/showthread.php?tid=2451)

DND and receptionist BLF - ITinvestor - 09-22-2014 10:32 PM

Hello,

Is there a way to set all employees phones so that when they are away from their desk they are able to hit the DND key on their phone, and the Receptionist knows they are away from their desk because their BLF speed dial turns from solid green to red? Then when they come back and hit DND again it takes it turns from solid red to green on the receptionist phone.

RE: DND and receptionist BLF - Yealink Support - 09-23-2014 04:47 PM

I have sent you email. Please check your email. Smile

thanks

RE: DND and receptionist BLF - oliragg - 10-02-2014 10:07 PM

I am having the same problem. Can you please help me?

RE: DND and receptionist BLF - oliragg - 10-07-2014 05:32 PM

(09-23-2014 04:47 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  I have sent you email. Please check your email. Smile

thanks

Can you help me with this to?

Thanks
Óli

RE: DND and receptionist BLF - Wilson_Yealink - 10-08-2014 05:16 PM

Hi Óli,

Regarding the DND feature, we can enable the DND feature of all phones via auto provision. But you need change the CFG file everytime you want to enable it. So I think it is not a good method.

In addition, even though the monitored phone enable the DND feature, the BLF led of receptionist phone won't turns from solid green to red. The BLF led status will change due to the PBX server send NOTIFY message to the phone. But when the DND feature is enabled, the PBX server doesn't send the message to phone, it won't change. So this feature is related to the PBX server.

You can ask you pbx server provider for help to confirm if it can support to set the DND feature of all phones.

thanks for your support to Yealink products.