Yealink Forums
BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Fez - 01-19-2016 09:41 PM

We're running 12.5 SP2 and I have two receptionists with T46's. They've reported this happening numerous times since the switch to this system (new install July 2015). It happened last week while I was in the area and one of the receptionists was standing by a filing cabinet a few feet from her desk and without her headset on. I say this because previously we thought it may have been something to do with her using her computer when a call came in and maybe some key combination along with the software was causing the problem. So I've made set the "Action URI..." to deny and we'll see what happens.

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - mboywang - 01-27-2016 09:14 PM

We still got the issue on v14, client need wisper function, which need the CTI mode. But they also need to answer multiple calls. Now I am screwed. Wish there will be a fix soon.