Yealink Forums
BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - tsukraw - 09-19-2014 02:54 AM

I'll try to explain the setup as best i can. We were able to reproduce it on 2 different test systems with phones running 28.73.0.15, I am not sure if it is Yealink or 3CX problem to fix.

T46g phone configured with 2 Lines and 4 parks (SP1,2,3,4)
Phone is on a call.
Call 2 comes in and LINE 2 is indicating it.
User presses SP1 to park call 1.
When SP1 is pressed call 1 parks but call 2 auto answers....

Running on 3CX firmware build 28.71.0.224 this does not happen, the results are
Phone is on a call.
Call 2 comes in and LINE 2 is indicating it.
User presses SP1 to park call 1 and call 1 parks.
Line 2 rings, user presses line 2answer second call.

The thing that makes this interesting is if the 3CXphone application closed this does not happen. Or if it is in Phone mode. Only when it is in CTI mode does this happen.

Any thoughts on this? Like i said we were able to reproduce this issue very easy on 2 systems.

I should also note they are T46g phones and 3CX version 12sp6.1

Yealink: I have collected a config.bin, Syslog with level 6, and Pcap of the issue. if you PM me i will gladly send them to you for review.

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Coco_Yealink - 09-19-2014 05:32 PM

Hi tsukraw,

Please send the information to my email: coco@yealink.com
And it will be better to locate the issue if you can provide both of two information for comparison.(phones running 28.73.0.15 and 28.71.0.224)

Thx

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Headon_Support - 09-25-2014 06:04 PM

Hi,

is there a solution for this problem ?
We have the same Issue with a customer.

BR
Daniel

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Coco_Yealink - 09-25-2014 08:03 PM

Hi all,

I have got the information from Tsukraw . And It result from 3CX phone in CTI mode after analyzing the pacp.
And I have contacted with engineers from 3CX ,and below is his mail .
Please refer to it:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1032]

Thx

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - CWR - 10-15-2014 07:31 AM

How do you/they suggest our Admin does this? She needs CTI and needs to accept multiple calls.

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - Coco_Yealink - 10-15-2014 02:25 PM

Hello,

I am glad to help you to solve this issue, but what a pity that it is a limit by 3CX.
So, I suggest that you can try to contact with 3CX's engineers to solve it.

Thx

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - chrischevy - 11-21-2014 04:38 AM

Hi,

I know that this issue is related to 3CX and not Yealink but does anyone know how to disable CTI mode for a Yealink phone ?

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - tsukraw - 11-21-2014 07:42 AM

Features.
Remote Control
In there is a Action URI allow IP List by default it says Any. Remove that.

If you leave that field blank nothing can do CTI to it.

Here is a snip from the Admin guide.

"If you enter ―any in this field, the IP phone can receive and handle GET requests from any IP address. If you leave the field blank, the IP phone cannot receive or handle any HTTP GET request."

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - CWR - 11-21-2014 11:34 PM

Or, easier, click the icon in 3cxPhone (the little telephone above the line "4" button) and change from CTI to 3cxPhone mode.

RE: BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st - chrischevy - 11-23-2014 03:37 AM

(11-21-2014 07:42 AM)tsukraw Wrote:  Log into the phone IP address.
Features.
Remote Control
In there is a Action URI allow IP List by default it says Any. Remove that.

If you leave that field blank nothing can do CTI to it.

Thanks a lot ! I will try this on Monday !

(11-21-2014 11:34 PM)craigreilly Wrote:  Or, easier, click the icon in 3cxPhone (the little telephone above the line "4" button) and change from CTI to 3cxPhone mode.

Thanks Craig but I don't want to use the softphone mode, I need the 3CX phone to remote control a Yealink phone. Were you able to fix your problem with CTI and multiple lines ?