Yealink Forums
Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Active call issues with Yealink hardphones (/showthread.php?tid=2422)

Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - bsanders - 09-18-2014 02:55 AM

I imagine this to happen on any Yealink phone but we primarily use T46G.

While on a call using a Yealink T46G DSSkeys #6 and above are available to use and "interfere" with the current call.

Examples:
1. Press any DSS presence buttons (*30, *31, *32) will change the callee's presence (not caller) and the call is disconnected. 3CX Bug?
2. Press any speed dials will send callee to speed dial.

Is there anyway to "hide or disable" the DSSkey functions on Yealink while on call? Or does anyone have any workarounds to prevent this?

3CX v12 SP6.1
T46G FW v28.71.0.224

thanks.

RE: Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - Coco_Yealink - 09-18-2014 04:59 PM

Hi bsanders,

The problem what you mentioned is during a call,when you press the Dsskey(eg.speed dial), then the presence call disconnected,right?
But I am a doubt that why you want to press speed dials DSSkey during a call? Could you please tell me your real scene.
And there is no method to "hide or disable" the DSSkey while on call .If you don't want to use it, why not just no press the DSSkey during a call?

Thx

RE: Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - bsanders - 09-18-2014 09:35 PM

Coco,
Thanks for the reply.

We are looking for ways to streamline the interface for the end-user. Ultimately it becomes a training issue.

Though in an active call changing the callee's presence is the biggest problem with these DSSkeys available.

RE: Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - Yealink Support - 09-23-2014 09:56 AM

Hi bsanders,

It is no method to "hide or disable" the DSSkey while on call .But as the issue you have described,
Examples:
1. Press any DSS presence buttons (*30, *31, *32) will change the callee's presence (not caller) and the call is disconnected. 3CX Bug?
2. Press any speed dials will send callee to speed dial.

Maybe you can try to change the setting in web interface:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1022]

Or you can also configure via auto provisioning.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1023]

And to see whether the call will be disconnectted or not.
Thx

RE: Active call issues with Yealink hardphones - bsanders - 09-24-2014 05:02 AM

Support.

Testing that seems to fix my problems. Thanks for following up.