Yealink Forums
T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT (/showthread.php?tid=2407)

T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - michaelzev - 09-15-2014 01:35 AM

Our T48G phone was auto-provisioned without issues (30-days ago). We are using the latest 3CX (licensed) version. Following firmware update we observed ALL the DSS key configurations were lost (agh!). Soon thereafter, we observed the same following a simple power-cycle.

Apparently DSS configurations entered on the phone portal (i.e. http://192.168.10.102/servlet?p=status&q=load) are lost following reboot. "BLF" settings through the 3CX Manager seem to stick.

We hope to see a solution, as this is one of the VERY key reasons for choosing this phone

RE: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - Coco_Yealink - 09-15-2014 05:30 PM

Hi michaelzev,

Could you please check whether the fireware of issue phone is 35.72.0.225 (Supported by 3CX Phone System) or not. If not,please upgrade it.
If the issue still exist, Please get the info from phone when issue happen.
Please refer to the guide on how to use Server Syslog on Yealink phones.

ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com/How_to_use_Server_Syslog_on_Yealink_Phones/

Note:please send the log to my email: coco@yealink.com

Thanks

RE: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - michaelzev - 09-15-2014 11:30 PM

+ Current firmware is 33.72.0.225 and supported by 3CX
+ The loss of DSS configurations is not something that happens as a result of connection to the PBX
+ This happens independent of any PBX connection, and whenever the DSS a) is configured through the phone portal b) power-cycled
+ Everything configured (I.e., BLF) through 3CX remains intact
+ This would suggest that something is not correct with the phone itself, independent of 3CX

RE: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - Coco_Yealink - 09-16-2014 06:00 PM

Hi michaelzev,

I wonder know how many T48G in your side have this issue? Or other series phones of Yealink have this issue?

Please get the info from phone when issue happen.
You can refer to the guide on how to use Server Syslog on Yealink phones.

ftp://Coco%20Ke:9YKQ69mv@ftp.yealink.com/How_to_use_Server_Syslog_on_Yealink_Phones/

Note:please send the log to my email: coco@yealink.com

Thanks

RE: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - tsukraw - 09-17-2014 11:52 AM

You are using the template from 3CX correct?
But default the template will set the DSS keys to NA if not programmed in 3CX.
SO to understand you correct you are setting up the DSS keys through the phone its self and not in 3CX> This would be the default behavior.

Ever edited the template file?
If not PM me and i will give you some pointers on making a new template so you will not loose your settings when 3CX updates come out.

If so you need to # out the lines that set to NA.

{ELSE}
#linekey."A NUMBER".type = 0 (each DSS key is "A NUMBER" so all those lines put #)
{ENDIF}

RE: T48G LOST ALL DSS SETTINGS - ON REBOOT - Coco_Yealink - 09-18-2014 11:13 AM

Hi michaelzev,

Could you please provide the AutoP cfg files which is downloaded to our T48G for further analysis.(Not the 3CX template file)

Thx