Yealink Forums
T46G name display - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G name display (/showthread.php?tid=23103)

T46G name display - steady - 09-08-2016 01:03 PM

My client has T46G handsets. Remote phone book is setup to 3CX and seems to be working fine.

When I call the client from a number in their directory, they only see the number of the caller on the handset screen. However, if I browse the web interface of the phone, the name is shown:

e.g.

Web interface (received calls list) : Primary Ring Group: ABC Corp
On handset screen: Primary Ring Group: 55151234

So name lookup appears to be working but just not displaying on the screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

RE: T46G name display - Lucia_Yealink - 09-09-2016 03:45 PM

Hi steady,

About your issue, please share me more information for us to do trouble shooting:

1. Can you kindly to provide the trace files(level 6 syslog, congfig.bin and pace trace) when you reproduce the issue for us, so that we can do trouble shooting for you.
About how to get the trace files, please refer to the FAQ below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
2. Can you kindly provide a part of the xml file of remote phone book for us to analyze.
3. To under the issue more clear, please provide the screen capture of the phone When you call the client from a number in their directory.
Also provide the screen capture of the web interface(received calls list)
4. How many phones you have in total? And how many of them have the issue?

Thank you for your information in advanced.

RE: T46G name display - cjtrevor - 09-13-2016 07:38 PM

Hi, did you find a solution to this that you can share please, it may be useful to me also.

RE: T46G name display - Lucia_Yealink - 09-23-2016 02:18 PM

(09-13-2016 07:38 PM)cjtrevor Wrote:  Hi, did you find a solution to this that you can share please, it may be useful to me also.

Please send email to (support@yealink.com) with the detail problem, and we will help you to deal with it. Thank you.