Yealink Forums
W52 Multi-Line Transfer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: W52 Multi-Line Transfer (/showthread.php?tid=2306)

W52 Multi-Line Transfer - jtesdall@mapcon.com - 08-26-2014 05:52 AM

I have assigned multiple lines/accounts to my new W52 Dect phone. Once I receive a second call and have two lines active I cannot transfer either call anywhere but to the other call/line thus connecting the two callers. If I only have one call I can transfer to an extension with the phonebook or by keying in an extension. If I have two calls the only option given on Transfer is the other line. Is there a solution for this? I will have to return the phone if not.

RE: W52 Multi-Line Transfer - Yealink_Jim - 08-29-2014 08:42 AM

Hi,

I‘m sorry. This is W52P mechanism, a Handset can only support two-way conversation.

RE: W52 Multi-Line Transfer - jtesdall@mapcon.com - 08-30-2014 01:05 AM

Thanks for the reply Jim,

This is a multi-line phone, meaning I can have multiple calls active and switch between each call. This I can do easily. But once I have multiple calls I cannot do anything with them except hang up on them. I cannot transfer them. If I only have one call I can transfer it. Seems like a firmware issue??

Your answer about two-way conversation does not seem to apply to being able to transfer a call with more than one line active.

RE: W52 Multi-Line Transfer - jtesdall@mapcon.com - 09-04-2014 11:38 PM

Can someone help us with this? Did I explain the issue sufficiently?

RE: W52 Multi-Line Transfer - VIPGolfLasVegas - 10-23-2014 02:44 AM

Any fix for this? I too am having this problem, and it is very difficult to work around wit a very busy office. 2 lines, need to transfer one to another associate, and the two clients get connected together and us kicked out... not professional at all.

PLEASE HELP!

RE: W52 Multi-Line Transfer - Yealink_Jim - 10-23-2014 09:47 AM

Hi ALL
I'm sorry to tell you that a Handset can only support two-way conversation, but a base can support four-way conversation. So when you have 2 lines conversations, you can't do transfer.