Yealink Forums
support hr from yealink - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: support hr from yealink (/showthread.php?tid=2290)

support hr from yealink - paulhuynh - 08-21-2014 08:53 PM

Does yealink support staff offer support during business hrs for north american customer like aastra

RE: support hr from yealink - Yealink Support - 08-22-2014 04:34 PM

Hello Paulhuynh,

Do you mean whether our Yealink support customers on North American? Like Aastra providing technical support for North American.
If so, of course our Yealink provide technical support for North American. Any questions, you can mail to support.usa@yealink.com.

RE: support hr from yealink - paulhuynh - 08-22-2014 09:12 PM

the reason i ask is because i got the help i need on this forum but it seem like it is from asian with timezone different.

So i ask my question in the morning when i am at work i do not get an answer until end of day or the next day when i am back in the office

Aastra support center is in USA and CANADA which i can call and talk to a live person and work with them hand on

RE: support hr from yealink - Yealink Support - 08-23-2014 10:23 AM

Because of the time difference, sorry to let you feel not timely reactions for your confusion. Sad Hope your kind understanding.
But you know we have specailized person in charge of the Forum for all the customers. Sometimes, maybe we didn't handle out things immediately. But we will try our best to give replies less in 48 hours. Smile

And at most of time, it's more convenient to communicate through forum by attaching pics or some materials. We know it could be more specific for both of us to describe and solve problems, right?

And for American customers, we have built a specific mail for you. --> support.usa@yealink.com
For the other area customers, we also built another specific mail. --> support@yealink.com

RE: support hr from yealink - paulhuynh - 08-29-2014 11:36 AM

your email is rejecting email from office365 service

Winmail rejected your message to the following email addresses:

support.usa@yealink.com (support.usa@yealink.com)

Winmail gave this error:
refused, SPF check softfail

A problem occurred while delivering this message to this email address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.