Yealink Forums
DSS Key Type "Transfer" - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: DSS Key Type "Transfer" (/showthread.php?tid=2281)

DSS Key Type "Transfer" - l4telcom - 08-20-2014 11:41 PM

I'm working on upgrading some clients T28's up to a more recent firmware version (they are currently at 2.61.0.130). I have seen with other phones (that are running 2.71.0.165) the addition of Features > Transfer > Transfer Mode Via Dsskey, which seems to make the DSS Key type "Transfer" not function properly.

I do realize on the newer firmware that you can change how Transfer Mode Via DSSkey functions, but it is across all DSS keys. Is there a way to have the DSS keys (primarily on an EXP39) function as BLFs that initiate a new call on page 1, but then transfer directly to voicemail on page 2? The way we accomplished this before (on 2.61.0.130) was to have the DSS keys on Page 1 be the "BLF" type, and then the DSS keys on Page 2 be the "Transfer" type with the value being *ext# (for example *107).

Is there any way to gain that functionality on 2.71.0.165, or do I need to set "Transfer Mode Via Dsskey" to "Blind Transfer", and have all the DSS keys act as a blind transfer?

Austin

RE: DSS Key Type "Transfer" - l4telcom - 09-16-2014 05:05 AM

Does anyone have any answer for this? It has been nearly a month since the original question.

Austin

RE: DSS Key Type "Transfer" - James_Yealink - 09-16-2014 05:35 PM

Hi Austin,

Sorry for the late.
Yes, currently only a tranfer mode can be choosed to all DSS Keys.
I have transferred the requirement to our product department, they will consider this feature in future if they receive more similar requsts.

Regards,
James