Yealink Forums
Screen pop elimination on a T46G - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Screen pop elimination on a T46G (/showthread.php?tid=2256)

Screen pop elimination on a T46G - nouserid - 08-15-2014 10:43 PM

I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I was wondering if anyone might know how to stop the screen pop and the stutter dial tone that comes along with it from showing up on the screen every couple of minutes when a new voice mail is in the voice mail box. I want to keep the MW light for new messages only.

Thank you
Dave

RE: Screen pop elimination on a T46G - Yealink Support - 08-18-2014 09:08 AM

Dear User,
To disable voice mail popup:
1. Please login to the web management page of T46 by entering the IP address on the address bar of your browser. You can find the IP address by pressing "OK" button on keypad. The default authentication is admin/admin.
2. Go to Features-- Notification Popup--disable Voice Mail Popup.

RE: Screen pop elimination on a T46G - nouserid - 08-18-2014 10:49 PM

(08-15-2014 10:43 PM)nouserid Wrote:  I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I was wondering if anyone might know how to stop the screen pop and the stutter dial tone that comes along with it from showing up on the screen every couple of minutes when a new voice mail is in the voice mail box. I want to keep the MW light for new messages only.

Thank you
Dave

(08-18-2014 09:08 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Dear User,
To disable voice mail popup:
1. Please login to the web management page of T46 by entering the IP address on the address bar of your browser. You can find the IP address by pressing "OK" button on keypad. The default authentication is admin/admin.
2. Go to Features-- Notification Popup--disable Voice Mail Popup.

Dear Support,

I am using firmware 28.72.0.25 on the Yealink T46G phone. I had a look in the features tab of the web management of the phone and could not locate a "Notification popup" option. Please advise.

Thank you,
David

RE: Screen pop elimination on a T46G - Yealink Support - 08-19-2014 09:25 AM

Hi David,

Sorry for my mistake. The version 28.72.0.25 doesn't support it. But we have added this feature in the next big version called V73.
It will be released in the Q3 this year. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks