Yealink Forums
W52W/P battery and PIN issues - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: W52W/P battery and PIN issues (/showthread.php?tid=2225)

W52W/P battery and PIN issues - michael.gath - 08-11-2014 09:00 AM

Just purchased and tried setting up a new W52P w / 5 ea W52H .
Updated the firmware: Base (25.50.0.20). Handset (26.50.0.20) .
Battery idle life is <6 hr. After three tries to update the Firmware I was lucky to get 30 min.
I cannot register the handset or any of the settings because the default PIN (0000)
returns "Incorrect Pin". I have yet to find any like references to these issue and was hoping someone might be of help.
Thanks in advance.
Michael Gath

RE: W52W/P battery and PIN issues - Nology_Support - 08-26-2014 10:38 PM

Hi Michael,

You were lucky to get 30 min of Idle time? Talk-time?

I would recommend you Factory Reset, The handsets as well and try registering again.

Recommended time to charge the handsets is 6Hrs, that should give you optimal results...or at least better than 6hrs.
There is a firmware update coming out soon apparently that will address battery issues.

regards,

RE: W52W/P battery and PIN issues - anonymous1712222627012 - 08-29-2014 03:10 PM

Hello michael.gath,

If you forget the pin code, pls refer to the following steps to do the hardrest to get the pin code back to '0000'.
1. Let the base disconnect the power adapter. (PS: Now the network cable is connected with the base.)
2. Long press the paging key and reconnect the power adapter.
When base station finishes reset, the power indicator LED, network status LED and registration LED illuminate in sequence.
3. After the led illuminate in sequence, then disconnect power adatper again.
4. Then connect the base with power adapter. Wait for about 3-5 minutes for the base to recover.

Or you can refer to the following link for help as well.
ftp://Cindy:27Z45PFH@ftp.yealink.com/DECT_Reset.mp4