Yealink Forums
T46G Locking Up When Calling A Bria Softphone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T46G Locking Up When Calling A Bria Softphone (/showthread.php?tid=2218)

T46G Locking Up When Calling A Bria Softphone - shmuel@birns.net - 08-08-2014 11:11 PM

I have set up a T46G phone with the newest firmware and when I dial into a Bria softphone, after 10 seconds of being on the call, the call drops and then the phone freezees up. I set up a T26 and it works fine. Any ideas?

RE: T46G Locking Up When Calling A Bria Softphone - Yealink Support - 08-19-2014 10:21 AM

Do you mean the scenario like below:

A=T46, B=softpphone
A call B, the call will drop automatically after 10 seconds, then the T46 will freeze up, but the T26 works fine. correct?

If yes, could you tell me what is meaning phone freezeed up?
The keyboard can't input anything? Or something else?

thanks

RE: T46G Locking Up When Calling A Bria Softphone - shmuel@birns.net - 08-19-2014 09:32 PM

(08-19-2014 10:21 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Do you mean the scenario like below:

A=T46, B=softpphone
A call B, the call will drop automatically after 10 seconds, then the T46 will freeze up, but the T26 works fine. correct?

If yes, could you tell me what is meaning phone freezeed up?
The keyboard can't input anything? Or something else?

thanks

Yes, that is the case.

When the phone freezes, the screen does what it is supposed to do when you lift the handset, but you get no dial tone.

I also added the wireshark captures.