Yealink Forums
Changes to the idle screen - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wishlist (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Changes to the idle screen (/showthread.php?tid=219)

Changes to the idle screen - BrettB - 02-05-2013 01:45 PM

I would like to have the account's "Display Name" (instead of the "Label") displayed in the area under the logo.

For the space next to the line button, I would like to have the account's "Label" displayed (as it is now), but have it right justified so that it ends right next to the line button.

RE: Changes to the idle screen - PaulC - 02-06-2013 08:20 AM

I'd second this request to change what's shown underneath the logo - either to use the account's "Display Name" field, or to have a new field for this purpose (per account).

Right justifying the "Label" field would be nice but I'm not sure how BrettB would like to handle the icon - leave it left justified, or put it in front of the right-justified text? The only reason I ask is for aesthetics if you had accounts with varying lengths (account 1 = "201", account 2="5-1234" for example)

RE: Changes to the idle screen - BrettB - 02-06-2013 08:54 AM

(02-06-2013 08:20 AM)PaulC Wrote:  Right justifying the "Label" field would be nice but I'm not sure how BrettB would like to handle the icon - leave it left justified, or put it in front of the right-justified text? The only reason I ask is for aesthetics if you had accounts with varying lengths (account 1 = "201", account 2="5-1234" for example)

I would like to have the icon remain left-justified. And, as you stated, with varying lengths for account #s, having them right-justified always had the number ending right next to the button.