Yealink Forums
VOIP support or non support with JIVE - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: VOIP support or non support with JIVE (/showthread.php?tid=21112)

VOIP support or non support with JIVE - michael.gath - 08-23-2016 04:55 AM

Hopefully future customers will visit this site for a preview of the
W52P/H operation issues. I learned though experience with my
VOIP that as the W52 increasingly needs FW updates, my provider
does not update their system to support latest versions. Currently
JIVE has put me off for over a year and I have not be able to update to V.73 yet. So check with your potential or existing service and be specific to confirm what version they support.
In the beginning, JIVE was not easy to setup but worked with me for hours on end before getting the W52 to work with their system. They even purchased a phone to help them figure out how to program at their end.

RE: VOIP support or non support with JIVE - Lucia_Yealink - 09-26-2016 01:25 PM

(08-23-2016 04:55 AM)michael.gath Wrote:  Hopefully future customers will visit this site for a preview of the
W52P/H operation issues. I learned though experience with my
VOIP that as the W52 increasingly needs FW updates, my provider
does not update their system to support latest versions. Currently
JIVE has put me off for over a year and I have not be able to update to V.73 yet. So check with your potential or existing service and be specific to confirm what version they support.
In the beginning, JIVE was not easy to setup but worked with me for hours on end before getting the W52 to work with their system. They even purchased a phone to help them figure out how to program at their end.

Hi Sir,

About your issue, my colleague Joe(joe.li@yealink.com) will contact you to help you deal with it ASAP.
Thank you.