Yealink Forums
T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working (/showthread.php?tid=210)

T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - SupermanSC - 01-31-2013 07:49 AM

We're having issues after moving to v70 code with BLF's working on our FreeSwitch-based system. Are there any specific changes with v70 code that would prevent BLF's from working properly?

Here's how we have the BLF configured:

#Configure Memory Key1
memorykey.1.line = 0
memorykey.1.value = 220
memorykey.1.pickup_value = 220
memorykey.1.type = 16
memorykey.1.xml_phonebook =

220 = the Username of the user we want to monitor. We have Memory Key 2, 3, 4 & 5 configured the same way with different users for each one (221, 222, 223, 224).

What we're seeing is after rebooting the phones, they will pull the config from the provisioning server and all BLF's will stay unlit. After 15-20min, one of the BLF's may turn green, then another 15-20min later. Sometimes all will eventually light. They don't turn red when the user being monitored picks up the phone. We see what appears to be the proper SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY SIP headers being sent so we're unclear as to why this is not working.

RE: T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - Yealink Support - 01-31-2013 08:19 PM

(01-31-2013 07:49 AM)SupermanSC Wrote:  We're having issues after moving to v70 code with BLF's working on our FreeSwitch-based system. Are there any specific changes with v70 code that would prevent BLF's from working properly?

Here's how we have the BLF configured:

#Configure Memory Key1
memorykey.1.line = 0
memorykey.1.value = 220
memorykey.1.pickup_value = 220
memorykey.1.type = 16
memorykey.1.xml_phonebook =

220 = the Username of the user we want to monitor. We have Memory Key 2, 3, 4 & 5 configured the same way with different users for each one (221, 222, 223, 224).

What we're seeing is after rebooting the phones, they will pull the config from the provisioning server and all BLF's will stay unlit. After 15-20min, one of the BLF's may turn green, then another 15-20min later. Sometimes all will eventually light. They don't turn red when the user being monitored picks up the phone. We see what appears to be the proper SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY SIP headers being sent so we're unclear as to why this is not working.

Hi,
Do you mean the scenario just like below ,
When the phone reboot, it will download the configuration file from the server , in the configuration file, it includes the settings about BLF.
After the phone apply the setting, the BLF key won't turn green, sometimes, it will be turn green after 15-20min , but if the monitor extension has a coming call, the BLF key will not turn red still green,
right ?
How often does this issue happen?
do you mean in V61 firmware the issue will not happen?
Could you please provide me the pcap trace about V70 and V61 version ?
Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

RE: T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - SupermanSC - 02-01-2013 02:51 AM

Your scenario is correct, however I will expand on this further. For our test environment on V70 code, we have 5 T28P phones configured on a FreeSwitch-based system. Incoming/outgoing calls work great. We've programmed the first 5 Memory/DSS Keys the same on all 5 phones - we want to show all 5 users statuses on all 5 phones.

This issue happens constantly - we have yet to get BLF working in this environment. We do not have any V61 phones to test this with as we're focused on building our system to support the V70 code. That said, it works fine on Polycom IP phones.

Prior to leaving the office yesterday, I reboot all phones and all the Memory/DSS keys on all phones were not lit. When I got in today, here is how they are lit:

Phone 1: All 5 DSS Lights are green. If I dial out on Phone 2, 3, 4, or 5, none of these lights will change to red.

Phone 2: Slot 1, 2 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 3: Slot 1, 2 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 4: Slot 1 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 5: Slot 1 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

All of these phones have identical configurations with the exception of these values changing:

account.1.label =
account.1.display_name =
account.1.user_name =
account.1.auth_name =
account.1.password =

I am PM'ing you the PCAP files for v70 firmware. As I stated earlier, I do not have v61 firmware.

How can I send you the PCAP file? It won't let me add an attachment to a PM from what I can tell.

RE: T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - Yealink Support - 02-01-2013 07:51 PM

(02-01-2013 02:51 AM)SupermanSC Wrote:  Your scenario is correct, however I will expand on this further. For our test environment on V70 code, we have 5 T28P phones configured on a FreeSwitch-based system. Incoming/outgoing calls work great. We've programmed the first 5 Memory/DSS Keys the same on all 5 phones - we want to show all 5 users statuses on all 5 phones.

This issue happens constantly - we have yet to get BLF working in this environment. We do not have any V61 phones to test this with as we're focused on building our system to support the V70 code. That said, it works fine on Polycom IP phones.

Prior to leaving the office yesterday, I reboot all phones and all the Memory/DSS keys on all phones were not lit. When I got in today, here is how they are lit:

Phone 1: All 5 DSS Lights are green. If I dial out on Phone 2, 3, 4, or 5, none of these lights will change to red.

Phone 2: Slot 1, 2 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 3: Slot 1, 2 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 4: Slot 1 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

Phone 5: Slot 1 & 5 DSS Lights are Green. Dialing out on any of the phones does not change any of the BLF's red.

All of these phones have identical configurations with the exception of these values changing:

account.1.label =
account.1.display_name =
account.1.user_name =
account.1.auth_name =
account.1.password =

I am PM'ing you the PCAP files for v70 firmware. As I stated earlier, I do not have v61 firmware.

How can I send you the PCAP file? It won't let me add an attachment to a PM from what I can tell.

Hi ,
Thanks for your information .
Please send the pacp trace to Support@yealink.com
it will be better that you can provide us the level 6 syslog, config.bin file.

For how to obtain these information, you can refer to the FAQ, which you can download from below link.
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/FAQT2X/FAQ-18324361166.pdf

Thanks
Yealink Support Team

RE: T28P / v2.70.0.130 Firmware - BLF Not Working - SupermanSC - 02-07-2013 08:37 AM

We sent the PCAP and other related information nearly a week ago with several follow up EMail since and haven't heard anything. Can you please give me a status update? We're about to ship 150 Yealink units back to distribution if we can't get them working.