Yealink Forums
T48G - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G (/showthread.php?tid=19963)

T48G - prioritytech - 08-09-2016 11:35 AM

I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

The provider is Vonage Business. They were no help. Even though the screen says Welcome... I can get to the web interface.

RE: T48G - Ceus - 08-10-2016 05:44 AM

(08-09-2016 11:35 AM)prioritytech Wrote:  I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

The provider is Vonage Business. They were no help. Even though the screen says Welcome... I can get to the web interface.

Have you tried upgrading the firmware? Usually that will fix the problem.

RE: T48G - prioritytech - 08-10-2016 11:41 AM

(08-10-2016 05:44 AM)Ceus Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 11:35 AM)prioritytech Wrote:  I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

Have you tried upgrading the firmware? Usually that will fix the problem.

All I see on the website is the .rom file to download. It looks like the phone is looking for the T48.bin and T48.rfs. Where do I get those?