Yealink Forums
Need Password reset for T19P - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Need Password reset for T19P (/showthread.php?tid=19430)

Need Password reset for T19P - suryajosh22 - 08-01-2016 07:11 PM

Hi,

I have Yealink IP phone T19P and I skip admin password so please suggest me how to reset the password for the same.

Thanks,

RE: Need Password reset for T19P - Lucia_Yealink - 09-13-2016 10:32 PM

(08-01-2016 07:11 PM)suryajosh22 Wrote:  Hi,

I have Yealink IP phone T19P and I skip admin password so please suggest me how to reset the password for the same.

Thanks,

HI Sir,

Please see the detail below:

1. Check the version of your phone, if the version is customer customized version (the third number is not 0 or 193), please contact the service provider to get the original password.

2. If the version is standard version (the third number is 0 or 193, eg: xx.xx.0.xx), then follow the steps below:

(1) Long press the “OK” button on the keypad, the LCD promote “Reset to factory setting?” Choose “OK” to reset the phone. And then use the password “admin” to log in the web ui.

(2) When you choose “OK” to reset the phone, if the LCD promote to input the “Admin Password”, please contact the IT technicians to configure the parameter “features.factory_pwd_enable=0” via auto provision. And then try to reset to factory again.

(3) After reset to factory, if you can’t log in the web ui with “admin”, please contact the IT technicians or the service provide to modify the parameter “security.user_password =”

Best Regards