Yealink Forums
Action URL capabilities. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Action URL capabilities. (/showthread.php?tid=194)

Action URL capabilities. - BrockSr - 01-24-2013 10:08 AM

Hello I'm wondering if there is more information/reference on Action URL configuration for the T28 phones. Like all the variables supported. I'm using phonebooth and I have to use Firmware v2.60.72.1

Anything would be helpful.
Thanks
Brock

RE: Action URL capabilities. - Yealink Support - 01-30-2013 08:10 PM

(01-24-2013 10:08 AM)BrockSr Wrote:  Hello I'm wondering if there is more information/reference on Action URL configuration for the T28 phones. Like all the variables supported. I'm using phonebooth and I have to use Firmware v2.60.72.1

Anything would be helpful.
Thanks
Brock

Hi,
Please refer to the attached file.
hope it can help.
Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

RE: Action URL capabilities. - BrockSr - 01-31-2013 09:04 AM

Thanks for the info. I now have a my T-28's updating the MySQL server on the Net since Phonebooth doesn't offer BLF yet.

A strange problem I noticed with respect to URI's is that I turned on DND from my browser and the LCD backlight stays on after the URI is sent. Maybe a URI to turn off the backlight would be good (?key=BkLtOff) or maybe you have this already in a different firmware.

In any case thank you for the information.
Brock

RE: Action URL capabilities. - Yealink Support - 02-01-2013 06:33 PM

(01-31-2013 09:04 AM)BrockSr Wrote:  Thanks for the info. I now have a my T-28's updating the MySQL server on the Net since Phonebooth doesn't offer BLF yet.

A strange problem I noticed with respect to URI's is that I turned on DND from my browser and the LCD backlight stays on after the URI is sent. Maybe a URI to turn off the backlight would be good (?key=BkLtOff) or maybe you have this already in a different firmware.

In any case thank you for the information.
Brock

Hi ,
if you sent the action URI for example turn the DND, it means the phone has some operation, so the LCD backlight will be on.
we don't have the action URI to turn off the backlight , but you can configure the backlight time under Phone ->Preference page.
like attached file

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

RE: Action URL capabilities. - BrockSr - 02-07-2013 07:34 AM

This was for your information. I've got my backlight configured for 30 seconds but if you send http://192.168.1.51/cgi-bin/ConfigManApp.com?key=DNDOn it turns on DND but also triggers the backlight and regardless of backlight duration settings the backlight stays on. So what I'm saying is backlight doesn't turn off after a URI is sent to the phone. I have to pick up the handset and put it back down for the backlight to shut off.