Yealink Forums
Random DTMF Tones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Random DTMF Tones (/showthread.php?tid=193)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Random DTMF Tones - DavidAUM - 05-17-2013 11:49 PM

I am experiencing the exact same issue with Asterisk 1.6 running Digium FXO cards and Yealink T22p handsets with Firmware Version 7.70.0.140.

David

RE: Random DTMF Tones - AlexG - 07-04-2013 12:32 PM

I experienced the same problem with my T2xP phones regarding the DTMF tones playing when they shouldn't. I'm running Asterisk 1.4 on a SmartVoice PRI.

The easiest way to test this was begin a call with two Yealink phones, during the call, take another phone and press any of the dial keys while trying to holding up the speaker to the Yealink's mic.

I did find a resolution to this on my system. I first switched the Yealink phone's DTMF configuration to INBAND. Then in Asterisk, I switched the extension's DTMF setting to INBAND as well. This resolved the DTMF tone issue while all voicemail functionality and 3rd party IVR's continued to work.

Hope this works in your environment as well.

RE: Random DTMF Tones - ccwtech - 08-01-2014 11:44 AM

Any resolution to this. I'm using T22P with 7.72.0.30 and PIAF. Getting random DTMF tones.

RE: Random DTMF Tones - fredolaz - 07-28-2015 04:25 AM

Hello, We have a Freepbx 11, with all recent updates and we use a Grandstream GXW4104. When we call, we can hear sometimes one or two DTMF beeps, but not always, as if it was some echo.

With Aastra phones, we can put this setting in the phone or in the Template:
suppress incoming dtmf playback: 1

This setting does not seem to exist with Yealink. With this setting, it cuts the beginning of the conversation, kind of masking the problem. If Yealink could support this setting, that would be great!