Yealink Forums
Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? (/showthread.php?tid=1819)

Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? - Clevelander - 05-28-2014 03:46 AM

Is there a way to set a DSS / BLF key to show an agent's presence in a specific queue? It would be wonderful if they could press the button to log in or log out of the queue, and then to be able to have the button change color to show whether they are logged in or out too.

RE: Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? - Yealink Support - 05-30-2014 05:22 PM

I think you can use ACD feature.
Also you can use the XML Browser to lit the led. You can search in forum for a solution.

RE: Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? - Clevelander - 08-12-2014 05:10 AM

(05-30-2014 05:22 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  I think you can use ACD feature.
Also you can use the XML Browser to lit the led. You can search in forum for a solution.

I've searched the forums, the user documentation, and a number of other sources for help in doing this. There is nothing I can find that explains how to do this.

The ACD "feature" for the T46G and T48G phones apparently doesn't work according to the Yealink documentation.

If anyone knows how, please help me.

RE: Set BLF for queue log in and queue presence? - Elaine_Yealink - 09-01-2014 05:37 PM

Dear,
About how to configure ACD feature, please refer to guide below:
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.com/Forum/Yealink-Genesys%20ACD%20Introduction.pdf