Yealink Forums
DST not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: DST not working (/showthread.php?tid=1755)

DST not working - zooeyhall - 05-15-2014 10:53 PM

My W52P phones are not showing the time change associated with DST. They are still displaying standard time and did not advance 1 hour when DST started in March. (I am in the CDT zone).

In the W52P base unit configuration I have the following settings:

Time synchronization: Enabled

Time Server: have tried both dns name and IP address of external time server (I know the server is good because we use it successfully for SNTP on other devices)

DHCP Time: disabled

Daylight Saving Time: Automatic

Can anyone advise on reasons it is not reflecting Daylight Savings Time? Any advice is much appreciated.

RE: DST not working - Yealink Support - 05-16-2014 10:14 AM

Please send you config.bin to support.usa@yealink.com.

RE: DST not working - jsimmons - 05-13-2015 07:46 PM

(05-15-2014 10:53 PM)zooeyhall Wrote:  My W52P phones are not showing the time change associated with DST. They are still displaying standard time and did not advance 1 hour when DST started in March. (I am in the CDT zone).

In the W52P base unit configuration I have the following settings:

Time synchronization: Enabled

Time Server: have tried both dns name and IP address of external time server (I know the server is good because we use it successfully for SNTP on other devices)

DHCP Time: disabled

Daylight Saving Time: Automatic

Can anyone advise on reasons it is not reflecting Daylight Savings Time? Any advice is much appreciated.

Having the same issue here in the UK with a W52P 25.73.23.1 using NTP server 0.uk.pool.ntp.org and also tried local NTP server.

Time is off exactly by 1 hour