Yealink Forums
BLF phone configuration - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: BLF phone configuration (/showthread.php?tid=174)

BLF phone configuration - ldardini - 01-11-2013 06:18 AM

Hello,
I am using BLF on T28P and it is working great, but...

But I'd like to use a number for BLF monitoring and another number to dial when pressing the button. Is it possible? This because I'd like to use random number as username, but still retain the ability to dial the internal number, so for example, mind extension 100 has username 8547363, I want to monitor extension 8547363 but dial 100 when pressing the button.
In the phone configuration we have two fields, one named "value" where I enter the extension to monitor and one "Extension" that seems to be ignored.

Is it possible?

Leandro

RE: BLF phone configuration - Yealink Support - 01-17-2013 08:31 PM

(01-11-2013 06:18 AM)ldardini Wrote:  Hello,

But I'd like to use a number for BLF monitoring and another number to dial when pressing the button. Is it possible? This because I'd like to use random number as username, but still retain the ability to dial the internal number, so for example, mind extension 100 has username 8547363, I want to monitor extension 8547363 but dial 100 when pressing the button.
In the phone configuration we have two fields, one named "value" where I enter the extension to monitor and one "Extension" that seems to be ignored.

Is it possible?

Leandro
Hi Leandro,
Maybe you can use the line key for BLF feature or you can use the EXP39 , when use the line key and EXP39 key as the BLF feature, that is a filed of label that you can configure the user name .
for exmple, if you want to monitor 100, and you want to show 8547363 on the LCD, you can configure the value with 100, and the label with 8547363 . when dial out the BLF key , it will dial out 100.

let me know if any misunderstanding.
Thanks,
Yealink Support Team

RE: BLF phone configuration - ldardini - 01-18-2013 06:58 AM

Hello,
thank you for your answer, but I think I haven't explained myself correctly. What I want to achieve is to have a number used by the phone to "subscribe" to BLF and another number to dial when the button is pressed.

Leandro

RE: BLF phone configuration - Yealink Support - 01-18-2013 08:07 PM

(01-18-2013 06:58 AM)ldardini Wrote:  Hello,
thank you for your answer, but I think I haven't explained myself correctly. What I want to achieve is to have a number used by the phone to "subscribe" to BLF and another number to dial when the button is pressed.

Leandro

Hi Leandro,
Sorry for my misunderstanding, but sorry,Yealink phone can't support it .it will monitor the extension which you filled in the value filed and dial out value when press the BLF key .
Is there any other brand phone that can support it ?

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

RE: BLF phone configuration - Charliestott - 10-04-2013 12:09 AM

Is it possible?

Leandro

Hi
I am trying to get some answers from admin, but don't seem to be getting replies!! i see you sorted out BLF can you maybe give me some help?

would you read this and tell me if you can assist me pleas.
Thanks in advance

BLF No lights
I Need Help Please...

the example below does not work, the setup in my picture only partialy works, i can oick up the call to the other line but there are No BLF light ,, i need the lights to work.
Please Help with this problem.

If you configure the a key as BLF feature, the Value means the phone number or extension you want to monitor , the Label is the name displayed on screen(only the key is line key), and the extension number is the pickup code.
For example , the phone register a account 501 and want to monitor 500,and the pickup code is *31*.
so the value is 500, the extension is *31*,once 500 has new call, 501 can press the BLF key , the phone will send *31*500 to pickup the new call.

link to my forum page
http://forum.yealink.com:81/forum/showthread.php?tid=183&page=2

Is it possible?

Leandro

Hi
I am trying to get some answers from admin, but don't seem to be getting replies!! i see you sorted out BLF can you maybe give me some help?

would you read this and tell me if you can assist me pleas.
Thanks in advance

BLF No lights
I Need Help Please...

the example below does not work, the setup in my picture only partialy works, i can oick up the call to the other line but there are No BLF light ,, i need the lights to work.
Please Help with this problem.

If you configure the a key as BLF feature, the Value means the phone number or extension you want to monitor , the Label is the name displayed on screen(only the key is line key), and the extension number is the pickup code.
For example , the phone register a account 501 and want to monitor 500,and the pickup code is *31*.
so the value is 500, the extension is *31*,once 500 has new call, 501 can press the BLF key , the phone will send *31*500 to pickup the new call.

link to my forum page
http://forum.yealink.com:81/forum/showthread.php?tid=183&page=2