Yealink Forums
Yealink T20 Missed calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yealink T20 Missed calls (/showthread.php?tid=172)

Yealink T20 Missed calls - Voore - 01-09-2013 10:07 PM

Yealink T20 Missed calls
I have a customer with a few T20 and complains that when viewing the call log there is no option to see the Caller ID name she can only see the CID Number,

I know that on the T28/T26 you can just press the OK key and you see all the info however on the T20 when clicking the OK Button its calling the number,

is there any solution for this?[/align]

RE: Yealink T20 Missed calls - Mauro - 01-09-2013 11:14 PM

Is sounds similar to a thing I asked to Yealink staff some months ago.
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=62 (entry number one of the first post). I really hope they will fix this.

Anyway, I am missing the number, and I see the name only (if available)... while from your post it seems the opposite...

RE: Yealink T20 Missed calls - Yealink Support - 01-10-2013 02:17 PM

(01-09-2013 10:07 PM)Niki Wrote:  Yealink T20 Missed calls
I have a customer with a few T20 and complains that when viewing the call log there is no option to see the Caller ID name she can only see the CID Number,

I know that on the T28/T26 you can just press the OK key and you see all the info however on the T20 when clicking the OK Button its calling the number,

is there any solution for this?[/align]

Hi Niki,
I test a T20 in my side, T20 register a account 234, another phone register a account 256 with display number xdwe , 256 calls 234, 234 miss the call, when see the history, then you can see the 10/01/13 11:00p xdwe

But if the 256 doesn't has a display name, and T20 doesn't has contact info about it, when you check the history , then you can see 10/01/13 11:00p 234.

When you check the history info, you can press the fourth button dircory hard button, then you can check all the info of the history.

Let me know if any misunderstanding.
Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

RE: Yealink T20 Missed calls - Mauro - 01-10-2013 03:01 PM

Yes, using the "Address book" button, then scrolling down, is the "Workaround" that I wrote in the other thread.
But as I said there, it's not very intuitive for that use (because the button is considered meant to add that number to your address book).

And anyway it does not fix the problem that you cannot modify a number before dialing it (e.g. to add an initial 0), and the fact that, also when you are effectively re-dialing it, it shows the name only and not the number, too (in the other thread I did not mention this very last thing, but it may be considered an issue, too...).