Yealink Forums
Ringtones differentiated W52P - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Ringtones differentiated W52P (/showthread.php?tid=1703)

Ringtones differentiated W52P - evecchio - 05-08-2014 12:14 AM

Hello, my three dect W52P are registered to 3CX Phone System. The problem is that the ring tone for internal calls is the same as those of external calls. You think it's possible to have two different ringtones?

thanks

RE: Ringtones differentiated W52P - Yealink Support - 05-08-2014 09:58 AM

Enter the OK button when phone is idle->Settings->Audio->Ring Tones->Melodies, choose the ring tones for different accounts.
We don't support different ringtones for different groups in W52P now.

RE: Ringtones differentiated W52P - evecchio - 05-08-2014 02:55 PM

Thanks.

RE: Ringtones differentiated W52P - Alexyea - 07-28-2014 02:20 PM

Hello i'am using 3cx and before i buy dect phone i have to know for sûre i will be able to set distinctive ringtone for internal and external call with 3X.
For exemple à ringtone when another extension is calling me and another ringtone when it is someone from out the office si calling me.
I did not understand the "different groups" thing (i doesn't speak very good english)
Thank you

RE: Ringtones differentiated W52P - davidg - 07-30-2014 12:00 AM

(07-28-2014 02:20 PM)Alexyea Wrote:  Hello i'am using 3cx and before i buy dect phone i have to know for sûre i will be able to set distinctive ringtone for internal and external call with 3X.
For exemple à ringtone when another extension is calling me and another ringtone when it is someone from out the office si calling me.
I did not understand the "different groups" thing (i doesn't speak very good english)
Thank you

I agree - this would be an important feature for me too.

How likely is it to be implemented soon?

Thanks.