Yealink Forums
Ring Tone Per Line/DSS - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Ring Tone Per Line/DSS (/showthread.php?tid=170)

Ring Tone Per Line/DSS - elementpbx - 01-09-2013 04:47 AM

Is it possible with a T38G to have certain ringtones played on lines without creating multiple accounts?

Example: I have 2 companies that have seperate phone numbers. They want to have one ringtone for one company and another for the second.

RE: Ring Tone Per Line/DSS - Voore - 01-09-2013 05:56 AM

you can set a text to prepand on the PBX for each phone number and in the phone under ring you can set which ringer to use when call comes in with this Header

RE: Ring Tone Per Line/DSS - elementpbx - 01-09-2013 02:02 PM

(01-09-2013 05:56 AM)Niki Wrote:  you can set a text to prepand on the PBX for each phone number and in the phone under ring you can set which ringer to use when call comes in with this Header

So basically tell the PBX to change the Caller IS from?:

Caller Name
555-555-5555

to

SALES: Caller Name
555-555-5555

So I appended the Caller ID with "ABC" so now my caller ID on the phone says "ABC: My Name". In RING I changed Internal Ringer Text to "ABC" and also tried "ABC:". I still get the same default custom ringer that I use and not the ring2.wav I have selected Internal Ringer File.

Am I missing something?

RE: Ring Tone Per Line/DSS - Yealink Support - 01-09-2013 08:00 PM

(01-09-2013 02:02 PM)rfinch@elementpbx.com Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 05:56 AM)Niki Wrote:  you can set a text to prepand on the PBX for each phone number and in the phone under ring you can set which ringer to use when call comes in with this Header

So basically tell the PBX to change the Caller IS from?:

Caller Name
555-555-5555

to

SALES: Caller Name
555-555-5555

So I appended the Caller ID with "ABC" so now my caller ID on the phone says "ABC: My Name". In RING I changed Internal Ringer Text to "ABC" and also tried "ABC:". I still get the same default custom ringer that I use and not the ring2.wav I have selected Internal Ringer File.

Am I missing something?

Hi,
Please refer to the user guide about how to use the distinctive ring tone .
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/HowtoUseDistinctiveRingtoneonYealinkPhones/HowtoUseDistinctiveRingtoneonYealinkSIPT3XGPhonesRev_700-20502265295.pdf

Let us know if any question ,
Best Regards!
Flora