Yealink Forums
Missed Call indicator - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Missed Call indicator (/showthread.php?tid=1677)

Missed Call indicator - Winston - 04-30-2014 10:46 PM

I am testing a T48G and every time I answer a call the Missed Call pop-up hijacks the screen. It says I missed the call I just answered and I can't do anything until I press cancel or review list. Is there a way to correct this?

RE: Missed Call indicator - engine411 - 04-30-2014 10:50 PM

(04-30-2014 10:46 PM)Winston Wrote:  I am testing a T48G and every time I answer a call the Missed Call pop-up hijacks the screen. It says I missed the call I just answered and I can't do anything until I press cancel or review list. Is there a way to correct this?

On my T46G, login to the phone webui, Account, Basic, disable Missed Call Log, hopefully this is similar on your model.

RE: Missed Call indicator - rfrantik@rfcinc.com - 05-07-2014 01:06 AM

engine411

Did this stop the pop ups on your phone?
Does the log still show the missed calls if you navigate to it manually? or is it really disabled? the log is useful.

Thanks

RE: Missed Call indicator - Winston - 05-07-2014 03:42 AM

(05-07-2014 01:06 AM)rfrantik@rfcinc.com Wrote:  engine411

Did this stop the pop ups on your phone?
Does the log still show the missed calls if you navigate to it manually? or is it really disabled? the log is useful.

Thanks

This did stop the pop ups, but it also does not log missed calls now. If you look into the history, you will only see calls answered or placed, not missed.

It's better than having the pop up hijacking the phone, but I would think they could add an option to turn of the pop up.

There is also a feature that is more annoying. A voicemail pop up appears when you get a voicemail. You clear it and it reappears every few seconds. I haven't found a way to stop that. The only work around I found was to save or delete voicemail messages as soon as you get them.

I've tested three other SIP phones and this one shows the most promise. I hope they will add the ability to turn off the pop ups without turning off the feature for missed calls. One pop up if you have new voicemails would be enough, so if they could do that, it would be fine.

RE: Missed Call indicator - Yealink Support - 05-07-2014 09:00 AM

Hi all,

We will add the options about the pop-up actions in V73, such as missed call, voice mail.

RE: Missed Call indicator - Winston - 05-07-2014 10:50 PM

(05-07-2014 09:00 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi all,

We will add the options about the pop-up actions in V73, such as missed call, voice mail.

Fantastic!! Thank you.

Is there a way to know when that version is released? Can I get on a beta test list?

One more wish list item would be to separate first name and last name for importing of a directory. Currently it seems you can only pick one name, the first or the last. Since most address books separate the first and last name, I couldn't figure out an easy way to import with both names. I chose to use the first name in the name field and the use the Group field for the last name. It's a work around, but it's not the best way. Adding one column for the first name and one for the last name would be ideal.

RE: Missed Call indicator - Yealink Support - 05-08-2014 09:34 AM

Thanks to your opinions. I will submit to our product department.