Yealink Forums
T46G problems - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G problems (/showthread.php?tid=1535)

T46G problems - tootai - 04-07-2014 08:27 PM

Hi list,

we just bought a bundle of Yealink phones and start to discover the T46G model. I upgraded to last firmware version, phone has now:

Version Firmware 28.72.0.1
Version Hardware 28.2.0.128.0.0.0

At first, how to disable or increase the timeout of the web interface login, it's really to short...

I played with directory and face following error:

. in directory, I can't call by clicking on a phone number from a contact nor by using phone call info => place a call: I always get "Call failed". If I use the physical button from the phone, directory => all contacts => send => the number it's OK.

FYI I registered the numbers in international format eg +<country code><number> but tested also in national form.

Thanks for your support

Daniel

RE: T46G problems - Yealink Support - 04-09-2014 07:57 PM

1." At first, how to disable or increase the timeout of the web interface login, it's really to short..."
You can go to webpage->Features->General Information, change the time in " Auto-Logout Time(1~1000min)" line.

2. For more details about how to use Yealink T46G, please refer to admin guide.
Yealink_SIP-T4X_IP_Phone_Family_Administrator_Guide_V72

RE: T46G problems - tootai - 04-16-2014 04:58 AM

Hi,

I already read the administrator guide, not carrefully surely as I missed the timeout parameter. Thanks for the hint.

Concerning placing a call from the web interface, there is nothing in the documentation (admin guide or user manual) who could explain why I get the "call failed" windows. I plugged a T41P, same punition.

Is it really possible to place a call by clicking the phone number in the web interface?

Thanks for your support

Daniel

RE: T46G problems - Yealink Support - 04-16-2014 01:54 PM

Please enter the webpage->Features->Remote Control, fill the IP address of your computer in "Action URI allow IP List".

Then you should be able to click to dial from the webpage.

RE: T46G problems - tootai - 04-16-2014 03:12 PM

OK, that did the trick.

Problem is that french translation absolutely not reflect the meaning of sentences. For remote control it's "Télécommande" should be "[Contrôle|Accès] à distance", Action URI allow IP is "Action URI Server IP" which has no sense at all. Should be "Action URI adresse IP autorisée". Aso ...

Daniel