Yealink Forums
T41p line keys - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T41p line keys (/showthread.php?tid=1515)

T41p line keys - rdurham - 04-02-2014 04:44 AM

Problem while transfering a call from ext 100 to another extension 102, the ext 102 rings at the same time a incoming call comes in to all phones which drops the transfer in favor of incoming call.

Looked for documentation but none. The line keys have the option of :
float
lock
none of these are defined.

Does anyone have an explanation and a fix for dropped transfers?

thanks

RE: T41p line keys - Yealink Support - 04-02-2014 08:34 PM

Can you supply me more details about this scenario?
What do you mean about drops the transfer?

RE: T41p line keys - rdurham - 04-02-2014 08:54 PM

(04-02-2014 08:34 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Can you supply me more details about this scenario?
What do you mean about drops the transfer?

I would like to know first : what the value means in the phone admin interface:
line key1 : default, float , lock
line key2 : default, float , lock
line key3 : default, float , lock
How do these function? What does default represent?

Problem while transfering a call from ext 100 to another extension 102, the ext 102 rings at about the same time a incoming call comes in from a T1 to all phones. Extension 102 rings for the transfer, and when the incoming call hits that phone, it overrides the transfer and drops it in favor of incoming call.

RE: T41p line keys - Yealink Support - 04-02-2014 10:11 PM

Can you tell me the version of your T41P? Is it a custom version?

RE: T41p line keys - rdurham - 04-02-2014 11:12 PM

(04-02-2014 10:11 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Can you tell me the version of your T41P? Is it a custom version?

Firmware: 36.72.0.1

stock phone

RE: T41p line keys - Yealink Support - 04-09-2014 02:10 PM

Line
You can use this key feature to accept the incoming calls, place active calls on hold or resume a held call. It performs the same as a hard line key.
Dependencies: Type (Line )
Account ID (the account this feature will be applied to)
Value (Default/Lock/Float)
Usage: When the phone receives an incoming call, the DSS key LED flashes green:
1. Press the DSS key to accept the incoming call.
2. Press the DSS key to place the active call on hold.
3. Press the DSS key again to resume the held call.
If you select Lock from the Value field, the line keys located in the same position of the other page will be automatically assigned Line feature with Lock filled in the Value field. Then you can use this key on every page. This feature is only applicable to line key 1-9.
If you select Float from the Value field, the phone will automatically switch to the page the line key located, when the line key receives an incoming call.

You can refer to more details in user guide of T41P.
Yealink_SIP-T41P_User_Guide_V72

RE: T41p line keys - Yealink Support - 04-09-2014 02:14 PM

Do you enable call waiting in your phones?
Do your other calls have higher prority than transfered call? What do you mean about T1?
Is it an intercom or group feature?
Quote:Problem while transfering a call from ext 100 to another extension 102, the ext 102 rings at about the same time a incoming call comes in from a T1 to all phones. Extension 102 rings for the transfer, and when the incoming call hits that phone, it overrides the transfer and drops it in favor of incoming call.

RE: T41p line keys - rdurham - 04-09-2014 06:59 PM

T1 or PRI is a bundled line with 23/24 phone channels used to deliver phone service to the PBX.

Thank you for the explaination of the key.
I think this problem has been resolved.

Thank you for you help.

(04-09-2014 02:14 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Do you enable call waiting in your phones?
Do your other calls have higher prority than transfered call? What do you mean about T1?
Is it an intercom or group feature?
Quote:Problem while transfering a call from ext 100 to another extension 102, the ext 102 rings at about the same time a incoming call comes in from a T1 to all phones. Extension 102 rings for the transfer, and when the incoming call hits that phone, it overrides the transfer and drops it in favor of incoming call.