Yealink Forums
Problem with 5th account - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Problem with 5th account (/showthread.php?tid=1477)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Problem with 5th account - njkmoore - 03-31-2014 02:07 PM

The handset says it is not registered, so de-register doesn't seem to work. I'm really stuck here - it seems like this handset is useless since the firmware upgrade, which makes me reluctant to upgrade the other four!

Basically it just stays at the searching phase of registering, and never seems to find the base, even though my other four handsets can with no problem.

RE: Problem with 5th account - Yealink Support - 03-31-2014 02:49 PM

You should release the handsets name from other four handsets.
Just choose one of the four handsers, and de-register handsets in base.

RE: Problem with 5th account - njkmoore - 03-31-2014 10:26 PM

Great! Thanks, that has worked.

It's very odd that you can't de-register from the web interface ...

RE: Problem with 5th account - Yealink Support - 04-02-2014 03:52 PM

Yes. You need to de-register from handsets now.

RE: Problem with 5th account - njkmoore - 04-07-2014 06:39 PM

Ok, so all the updates have worked and I've resolved the re-registration problem. The original issue, however, persists - as soon as I enable the 5th account on the Yealink web interface, the phones stop behaving normally. Basically, it works fine with 4th handsets and 4 accounts, but adding the 5th account (not even the 5th handset) starts to prevent the phones from ringing when there are incoming calls etc etc

Any suggestions?

Thanks

RE: Problem with 5th account - Yealink Support - 04-08-2014 10:38 PM

It is strange about your issue.
Do you register different accounts in one base?
Do you configure all your accounts in one group and all of them will ringing when someone calls?
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap.
How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

RE: Problem with 5th account - njkmoore - 04-08-2014 10:47 PM

Each handset is a separate extension to the PBX system and I have a hunt group to ring them all when there is an incoming call. I'll dig out the logs for you.

RE: Problem with 5th account - Yealink Support - 04-09-2014 10:22 AM

Hi njkmoore,

Please ignore my private message. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to use hunt goup for W52P, please just register 4 accounts because we support 4 simultaneous calls at the same time. If you want to register 5th accounts, handsets will ring randomly.

Best Regards
Yealink Support