Yealink Forums
Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys (/showthread.php?tid=1476)

Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - raphael - 03-27-2014 02:27 AM

We have a problem by picking up a transfered call in a certain situation.

Installation:
We have 80 T46G Phones (28.72.0.1) with Freeswitch running.

We use the DSS Keys as attended transfer keys. (The DSS Keys can only be used as attended or unattended keys,right?). If i try to transfer a call to another person using the DSS Key and I instantly move down the handset, then the calling person is hearing the MusicOnHold but I can't pickup the call anymore. On the DSS Key status I can see that the other phone is ringing.

If I wait that the other person is answering or I press cancel then or if I do a blind transfer (transfer + number + transfer) without using the DSS Key then everything is working.

I tested that also with a different phone (snom 370) and that works as expected. It seems also not to be a Freeswitch problem.

Is this a known issue?

Thank you

RE: Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - Yealink Support - 03-27-2014 08:09 PM

I think you can configre to blind transfer by DSSkey in webpage.
Enter the webpage->Features->Transfer-> Transfer Mode Via Dsskey, you can choose blind transfer, attended transfer or new call.

RE: Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - raphael - 03-31-2014 03:53 AM

Thank you for your answer. Yes right, I can configure that. But there are 2 different issues:

1) I can only choose attended or unattended for all dss keys and I can't choose during call transfer if I want transfer the call directly or unattended (like other vendors)
2) The customer normally need the attended transfer feature but if hangs up the handset before the other person picked up the phonecall (or to pickup the call if the other person isn't answering) then this is not possible. The callee is still hearing the MoH but there is no way to get back the call. Other vendor in that situation keep the call on hold and display that on the phone...

Is there a roadmap for fixing point 1 and 2 in the next time?

Thank you

RE: Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - Yealink Support - 03-31-2014 05:56 PM

Hi we will optimize these settings in V73.

RE: Pickup is not working with attended transfer by DSSKeys - raphael - 04-09-2014 10:37 PM

Thank you!

For now we resolved the issue by switching off Semi-Attend Transfer.