Yealink Forums
T22P connect to TFTP server but not uptade the enable field - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: T22P connect to TFTP server but not uptade the enable field (/showthread.php?tid=1469)

T22P connect to TFTP server but not uptade the enable field - fabianmestre - 03-26-2014 05:37 AM

Hi, I've a t22p with firmware 7.72, I have a dhcp server with option tftp-name-server and is working good. The phone start and is downloading two files, y000000000005.cfg and the mac.cfg file. The mac.cfg file have all the fields filled, when I reset the phone, in the load, the phone take the common file and the mac file but fail to register. Data are well typed account but the account is not activated. When I go to the web account configuration, change to Active and recorded successfully (enable account).

Thanks for the help.

RE: T22P connect to TFTP server but not uptade the enable field - CWR - 03-26-2014 09:48 AM

(03-26-2014 05:37 AM)fabianmestre Wrote:  Hi, I've a t22p with firmware 7.72, I have a dhcp server with option tftp-name-server and is working good. The phone start and is downloading two files, y000000000005.cfg and the mac.cfg file. The mac.cfg file have all the fields filled, when I reset the phone, in the load, the phone take the common file and the mac file but fail to register. Data are well typed account but the account is not activated. When I go to the web account configuration, change to Active and recorded successfully (enable account).

Thanks for the help.

We would have to see the config files (hide the exact password details) and log files and exact firmware version...

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

RE: T22P connect to TFTP server but not uptade the enable field - Yealink Support - 03-26-2014 04:18 PM

(03-26-2014 05:37 AM)fabianmestre Wrote:  Hi, I've a t22p with firmware 7.72, I have a dhcp server with option tftp-name-server and is working good. The phone start and is downloading two files, y000000000005.cfg and the mac.cfg file. The mac.cfg file have all the fields filled, when I reset the phone, in the load, the phone take the common file and the mac file but fail to register. Data are well typed account but the account is not activated. When I go to the web account configuration, change to Active and recorded successfully (enable account).

Thanks for the help.

Please make sure leave below syntax blank or fill with 0.
---------------------------------
account.1.unregister_on_reboot =
----------------------------------