Yealink Forums
Unknown URI Scheme - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Unknown URI Scheme (/showthread.php?tid=14589)

Unknown URI Scheme - AnakiMana - 05-05-2016 03:57 AM

I got a couple of new Yealink phones, a T48G and T46G. Both work fine when dialing out manually, but when dialing out from the History page they time out and show an error "unknown uri scheme".

I contacted my SIP provider and they checked all my account settings. They said there was 1 newer firmware and had me upgrade the T48G. It's now running version 35.80.0.95 but still doing the same thing.

I'm tech savvy, but new to all of this. What did I do wrong?

RE: Unknown URI Scheme - AnakiMana - 05-05-2016 05:18 AM

I'm going to answer my own question, since I found the solution in other threads here. I had searched "uri scheme" and "unknown uri scheme" and couldn't find the answer.

Anyway, from the web interface of the phone, I went to Settings/Configuration, then "Export CFG Configuration File" (does it matter which one? I did both).

Editing the CFG file, I added the following two lines (because I found both these lines in other people's solutions - I'm guessing they do the same thing?):
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1
features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable=1

Then go back to the web interface and upload the CFG configuration file.

The old History entries still failed, but new ones work now.

RE: Unknown URI Scheme - secondadmin - 05-30-2016 04:43 PM

I'm having the same issue, but we are using Yealink T19P E2. We can call out or receive call with no issue, but when we try to do call transfer or hold the call, then receive "Unknown Uri Scheme" error message then the call will cut off.

Any advise?

RE: Unknown URI Scheme - robbyclark - 07-10-2016 07:06 AM

This worked for me, you are a legend AnakiMana!

(05-05-2016 05:18 AM)AnakiMana Wrote:  I'm going to answer my own question, since I found the solution in other threads here. I had searched "uri scheme" and "unknown uri scheme" and couldn't find the answer.

Anyway, from the web interface of the phone, I went to Settings/Configuration, then "Export CFG Configuration File" (does it matter which one? I did both).

Editing the CFG file, I added the following two lines (because I found both these lines in other people's solutions - I'm guessing they do the same thing?):
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1
features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable=1

Then go back to the web interface and upload the CFG configuration file.

The old History entries still failed, but new ones work now.