Yealink Forums
Intercom auto answer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Intercom auto answer (/showthread.php?tid=1425)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Intercom auto answer - istech - 03-19-2014 10:59 PM

I guess it is all in how you sell and the feature they had before. I have sold systems for 20 years and always pushed the hands-free intercom. Different strokes different folks. I will try to email support thanks.

RE: Intercom auto answer - Yealink Support - 03-20-2014 02:43 PM

I think you can refer to our admin guide of each phone model for more details.
You can find the feature you wanted.
Yealink_SIP-T2xP_and_SIP-T19P_IP_Phone_Family_Administrator_Guide_V72_25

RE: Intercom auto answer - istech - 03-20-2014 09:07 PM

Yealink Support - I need a straight up answer YES or NO. Can I program a single button on the right hand side of a T28 or T26 to be a DSS & BLF with handsfree intercom, YES or NO? I know I can program it as a DSS/BLF were when it is pressed it rings the programmed extensions phone, I am currently doing that. I need the added ability for the phone to open the speaker up so the intercom call is hands-free for the receiving party. I have spent hour and hours on this and just need a straight up answer. If the answer is "Yes you can do it" please outline in detail the steps and terminology Yealink use to describe this action. Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: Intercom auto answer - Yealink Support - 03-20-2014 11:06 PM

Sorry. We don't support this feature in current version now. If you have some projects that need this feature urgently, please ask your distributor for help and they have more pulls in the new feature request. Smile I think you can understand what i mean.

RE: Intercom auto answer - istech - 03-20-2014 11:31 PM

OK Thanks for the help

RE: Intercom auto answer - bonzer1 - 02-01-2015 01:55 AM

Yeahlink Support - Do you know when the Auto Answer feature will be available? It would be a huge help.